Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any ideas for a 1st Anniversary present?

last reply
16 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
I am trying to think of ideas for a 1st Anniversary present for my wife. Do any of y'all have any suggestions?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perhaps you can go by the traditonal list:

1st year is paper. smile Get her something out of paper and perhaps a little something else.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As Mary says, 1st is paper. Why not make her a special calender. Naughty but suggestive pictures of you. Its then printed on paper! voila!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are right, it is paper. You could get tickets (that's paper) to the opera or something romantic like that, coupled with a candlelight dinner at a very nice upscale restaurant. There is no rule against you buying her something else to go with all that, jewelry or lingerie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She would appreciate the thought of you thinking on what to do for HER.
make her dinner, take her to dinner
add candles, go somewhere romantic
tell her she is as beautiful as the day you met her
take her hand and ask her to dance
at home or at the lounge
buy her flowers for sure
tell her you want her tonight
and you are going to....
give her a small gesture of your love for her
a piece of jewelry, or not
as long as she knows she is your one and only
she'll be game for anything you do...
congrats Buz 1 down 75 or more to go!!!!

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MissyLuvsYa
They are right, it is paper. You could get tickets (that's paper) to the opera or something romantic like that, coupled with a candlelight dinner at a very nice upscale restaurant. There is no rule against you buying her something else to go with all that, jewelry or lingerie.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe tickets to something she really wants to see. A romantic getaway is always nice but with E-tickets not really paper. Well the boarding passes still are, LOL!!

And Happy Anniversary to you and your wife!!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm pretty easy to please and don't require great overtures in the gift department. I simply appreciate time together, so...We had a small wedding and we were able to have the reception at a restaurant. So now every year we go back there for dinner. Also, the town where we got married is on the water and has plenty to see while just meandering. So we sometimes go there and walk around, people watch, and he pretty much buys be whatever I want.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hubby bought me tickets to the theatre. Paper!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Thanks everyone!

Our anniversary is on a Monday, so I just bought tickets to see the Atlanta Opera on Saturday before the actual anniversary. They are performing Mozart's Don Giovanni. Another couple that are really close friends will go with us and I have set up reservations at a real swanky expensive restaurant. It will be a dress up evening.

On Monday, we are meeting several friends for an informal anniversary get together at a nice laid back bar that we all enjoy and see a popular regional jam band perform.

I am also having a pencil sketch I did of my wife a few years back when we dated, matted and framed. I'll have that wrapped in silver gift paper, silver bow, and give that to her at the bar on Monday, with a card.

I guess that tickets and a framed sketch should cover the paper tradition for our first anniversary.

I hope I did good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Thanks everyone!

Our anniversary is on a Monday, so I just bought tickets to see the Atlanta Opera on Saturday before the actual anniversary. They are performing Mozart's Don Giovanni. Another couple that are really close friends will go with us and I have set up reservations at a real swanky expensive restaurant. It will be a dress up evening.

On Monday, we are meeting several friends for an informal anniversary get together at a nice laid back bar that we all enjoy and see a popular regional jam band perform.

I am also having a pencil sketch I did of my wife a few years back when we dated, matted and framed. I'll have that wrapped in silver gift paper, silver bow, and give that to her at the bar on Monday, with a card.

I guess that tickets and a framed sketch should cover the paper tradition for our first anniversary.

I hope I did good.

I think you did GREAT!!! Especially the sketch. Have a great time together!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
get her a lesbian experience! i'd be happy to donate my wife for a weekend *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Great choice, Buz, I hope that you both have a great Anniversary! God Bless!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
get her a lesbian experience! i'd be happy to donate my wife for a weekend *giggles*

Isnt that the traditional 2nd anniversary gift?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
A carton of condoms, to be never used?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Thanks everyone!

I am also having a pencil sketch I did of my wife a few years back when we dated, matted and framed. I'll have that wrapped in silver gift paper, silver bow, and give that to her at the bar on Monday, with a card.I guess that tickets and a framed sketch should cover the paper tradition for our first anniversary.

I hope I did good.

You done very good, Buz! She is gonna love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Thanks everyone!

I hope I did good.

Show off! haha. Good plan Buz!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Well, "paper" it is. Slip her a hundred...

Just kidding. Why not google map every significant place in your lives, print it out, then hand-write the significance of the place? Meet her in a mall, googlmap it, hand arrow, with a note saying "arrested (my heart) here". Do this for all the places. First kiss, first boink, first time sharing a blueberry slurpee, etc.

Add pics or drawings. Take a couple of hours or so and do it right. If you need some tech help, get it, but don't worry about being too perfect; actually, the less perfect the more treasured it becomes.

Good luck!