Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do girls enjoy sucking cock s much as a guy licking girls?

last reply
101 replies
63.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind doing it but my mouth gets sore after a while.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to suck cock!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to lick and suck pussy nice and slow. Feeling my lady squirm and hearing her moan drives me to work her harder.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Yes, there is nothing more satisfying then being on my knees taking my man's hard throbbing cock in my mouth and taking him to new heights with the wetness of my mouth and the skill of my tongue. So in a word, yes we do love it smile
Lurker
0 likes
Umm yes. To be honest I always thought girls enjoyed giving oral more than guys do. Maybe thats cos I dont feel the desire to eat a girl out
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
Yes, there is nothing more satisfying then being on my knees taking my man's hard throbbing cock in my mouth and taking him to new heights with the wetness of my mouth and the skill of my tongue. So in a word, yes we do love it smile

Exactly!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
again , pussy is created to be eaten , licking and eating pussy is more enjoyable than inserting .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know my girl loves it, but poor baby her mouth gets sore and she can't swallow, but she does this thing with her tongue OWWW it drives me crazy!!!! The girl loves it way more then I could ever dream. Despite the fact I love to eat her out and I can make her cum over and over again like that because pleasing her is my goal. I know what she really really loves, is to please me and make me cum, to the point she almost always wants me to cum during sex first, and we get into fucking matches trying to make the other cum first. Truly lucky guy here.
Lurker
0 likes
I feel like in general girls like sucking cock more than guys like eating pussy. I love doing both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time ,she said I was a PRO,and getting a women to orgasm ,makes my day.
There was a girl in my old N-hood growing up ,we called 3 licks she was that good ,three sucks ;i often think of her.GUYS to give your women such a intense ORGASM ,that she's lying there paralysed,or shaking ,we both leave for work with a SMILE.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time ,she said I was a PRO,and getting a women to orgasm ,makes my day.
There was a girl in my old N-hood growing up ,we called 3 licks she was that good ,three sucks ;i often think of her.GUYS to give your women such a intense ORGASM ,that she's lying there paralysed,or shaking ,we both leave for work with a SMILE.
Got off track there,yes women can have a O ,giving a blow-job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it but Love eating pussy better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think most women enjoy sucking cock more than men enjoy eating pussy. I think most men think of it as a chore rather than a pleasurable experience. Personally I love doing both!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I think most women enjoy sucking cock more than men enjoy eating pussy. I think most men think of it as a chore rather than a pleasurable experience. Personally I love doing both!!

I for one really enjoy eating pussy. For the same reasons some here have stated they like sucking cock. I love being between her legs giving her that pleasure. Hearing her moans and gauging her excitement. Man, that's hot. In fact, if I had to choose between getting sucked off and eating pussy, I'd choose to eat pussy.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I for one really enjoy eating pussy. For the same reasons some here have stated they like sucking cock. I love being between her legs giving her that pleasure. Hearing her moans and gauging her excitement. Man, that's hot. In fact, if I had to choose between getting sucked off and eating pussy, I'd choose to eat pussy.

That's why you are a Sexual God!!!!
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

My thoughts exactly!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

May be but my experience is these men are few and far between....mostly its viewed as a chore and nothing ruins the experience for me more then to think i am a chore.
Lurker
0 likes
Lots of men love eating pussy and I'm sure many of them are very good at it. In my experience this works best if the man goes down on me first. If I go down on him first and make him cum he goes all dopey and his attempt to reciprocate me can feel like it's half hearted and a chore. A lethargic response akin to asking him to help out with some of the housework.

You would have to do a poll on it and hope for honest answers but I reckon a higher percentage of women would say they enjoy sucking cock than men do eating pussy.

A few years ago I was in a part time job and sex was quite often talked and joked about amongst the staff, all the guys thought they were studs and great lovers. The guys who worked with me were Asian and of Pakistani and Indian origin, they wouldn't consider going down on a women, to them women's bits were yukky smelly things that probably tasted awful too. They were most put out when I told them they couldn't consider themselves good lovers if they didn't go down on their girlfriends. At first I just thought they were just joking but my only female colleague, who was a good fifteen years older than me and the manager, had lots of one to one chats with these guys because they had suddenly developed major hang ups about this issue which threatened their ego and their own ability to please their girlfriends.

Personally I love sucking cock and eating pussy.

DISCLAIMER: My comments above relating the opinions held by men of Pakistani and Indian origin about performing oral sex on a woman is true but it is just a snap shot and only relates to the group of young men I happened to be working with at that time. It is in no way a generalisation on my part to suggest that all men from that region of the world share the same views or opinions on this subject.
Lurker
0 likes
I just Love the excitement it creates...Yummy !!
Lurker
0 likes
i have always enjoyed eating a girl out. but i am sure most women enjoy sucking cock more tham guys eating pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to disagree... I thoroughly enjoy cunnilingus, and I'm sure that many guys feel the same way. It's the intensity, the intimacy and length of time that leads to a woman's enjoyment. I'm sure there are women who dislike fellatio, but many women love cunnilingus and they have men who enjoy pleasuring them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Nikki Dear we generally agree, but this time I am not with you. I love to suck cock and to some extend men still have control of most of the world and the finances. But when has there ever been a time that a woman has more control of the events than when she has a man's cock in her mouth. For men eating your pussy, if guys do not like it and think that it is a chore, then I have met a lot of men who would put any woman to shame in the theatre of faking pleasure in the bedroom!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

That's why you are a Sexual God!!!!

Why is eating pussy and getting sucked off mutually exclusive kids?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do, it makes my lips soft, tender and sweet. He loves just to dip his cock in to my mouth, pull back and kiss me. And he repeats it often.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it. Feeling his hands in my hair and hearing him moan, it's a beautiful thing! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few years ago I was in a part time job and sex was quite often talked and joked about amongst the staff, all the guys thought they were studs and great lovers. The guys who worked with me were Asian and of Pakistani and Indian origin, they wouldn't consider going down on a women, to them women's bits were yukky smelly things that probably tasted awful too. They were most put out when I told them they couldn't consider themselves good lovers if they didn't go down on their girlfriends. At first I just thought they were just joking but my only female colleague, who was a good fifteen years older than me and the manager, had lots of one to one chats with these guys because they had suddenly developed major hang ups about this issue which threatened their ego and their own ability to please their girlfriends.

You are absolutely right in your observation of Pakistani and Indian guys.
It is most unfortunate truth that a very large, maybe over 95% of the males of Pakistani & Indians and even their decendents now living at USA or other western countries, too don't like to lick or eat pussies.
It is surely due to the cutural baggage in which women are considered less of humans than males.
A Pakistani or Indian guy would love to get his cock sucked but would never lick the pussy of her girl, because it goes against the concept of a male's superiority.
I too have the same ancestory, yet I love to lick, slurp and eat pussy of my girl, if allowed by her, all night, till she is exhausted by cumming at least 10 times.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

You take the cock! I'll take all the pussy I can to eat.
Cunnilingus is a continual preoccupation of my mind. NEVER a chore!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly
I love it. Feeling his hands in my hair and hearing him moan, it's a beautiful thing! smile

It most definitely would be!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I love to suck cock