2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
idiots? horrible presidents? thats not encouraging
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perhaps I am missing something, as I thought everyone only had one mother, and the subsequent carers were all called step-mothers?
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
0 likes
Quote by charmbrights
Perhaps I am missing something, as I thought everyone only had one mother, and the subsequent carers were all called step-mothers?

Actually I think Chef was posting to a one parent household lead by the mother.
Seeing as they are own their own without a SO in their life, society refers to them as single mothers.

Right Chef?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Correctamundo. Give that man a cee-gar.

It doesn't matter if you like their politics or not Gina, they were at one time or another the leader of the free world. And that, my dear is the shits right there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here here! Not many can say they walked that path...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, Dudealicious, for my malicious sense of humour. Someone always rises.

Quote by chefkathleen
... they were at one time or another the leader of the free world. ...
The President could, in theory, start World War Three if (s)he so decided, but that power is so hedged round by restrictions to prevent misunderstandings and accidents that in essence (s)he has to abide by the consensus of (her)his advisors’ deliberations.
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Matriarch
0 likes
The guy on the left can play a mean sax solo. I don't know who the guy on the right is.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
The guy on the left can play a mean sax solo. I don't know who the guy on the right is.

Smoked, played sax. Kinda cool for a prez huh?
The other one plays basketball and sings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Lurker
0 likes
Who is the guy on the left Nudes? I can't tell.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by smalldick1970
play nice

'scuse?