Body worship

last reply
14 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If your woman were to command you to worship a body part of hers, which part would you hope for and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would worship her legs. Not just because she could walk all over me (ha ha), but because I have always been a leg man and just the mere thought of running my hands all over their tanned smoothness that leads up to the pleasure land, is enough for me.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
has to be the feet or ass x
Lurker
0 likes
Has to her ass! Can't beat a nice tight ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her legs, definitely
Are you truly awake?
Lurker
0 likes
legs and feet.
my girlfriend has the most beautiful legs and feet and i have a bit of a foot fetish.
she often teases me about my fetish mut she loves the attention.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ass, no question about it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a hard one on which to make a decision. My first thought was breasts, as I would love to shower and give attention to her breasts with the jewelry that I would want to see dangling in her cleavage when out and about, and the revealing scoop, slit, of bodice that would accentuate her charms....I love lingerie, and corsets, and such, so would be blowing my budget finding every cut, color, tie, or not to adorn and wrap her up....

Wanting her to feel all the sexier and powerful because of it.

But when I got to thinking, legs (stockings garters, etc) and derierre both have the same alure, and same potential for receiving and showing off such sexy gorgeousness.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to say it would be my partners big F cup breasts,with them been the same size as my own the feeling of them against each other is totaly amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"I have to say it would be my partners big F cup breasts,with them been the same size as my own the feeling of them against each other is totaly amazing."

TEASE!
Lurker
0 likes
The inner thighs.
Lurker
0 likes
Booooobs smile
Lurker
0 likes
The anatomy plus the personality equals the sum of the parts
Lurker
0 likes
Ass...because there's something about a woman's tight ass and cheeks that just drives me wild!
0 likes
Breasts. Maybe legs/feet. I am finding that I have a bit of a foot fetish.