NICEST thing said to you that when remembered still gives you a "tingle?"

last reply
12 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've read some pretty bad / ill-mannered stuff on topic of "WORST thing ever said to you" and that...in my mind...begs the question of what is NICEST thing ever said to you. Maybe a few words describing the circumstances of the comment would be appropriate also.

I sincerely hope all you LUSH ladies have a GREAT day and an EVEN BETTER evening

Rick
Constant Gardener
0 likes
"You smell fuckablydecilcious"
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Here's my credit card... Buy yourself something pretty..."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HONEY... that was the best blow job you ever gave me!
still gives me a tingle.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nikki, Your Lelo Order Has Arrived!! HAHA!

Im Only Half Joking!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Nikki, Your Lelo Order Has Arrived!! HAHA!

Im Only Half Joking!!!

Lurker
0 likes

AN amazingly, talented, beautiful, intelligent, sexy woman who has no peer, and I count as not only my best friend on Lush, but my best friend period.

This would have to be it, especially the last part. Although, he has said so many wonderful things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

I would still like that back come to think of it!

Do you remember which one is yours?

Lurker
0 likes
'I cant believe you made me cum so fast'
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
"I thought You might be a News Of The World Type of Fat Person!! You're PERFECTLY normal! ... That's a PRETTY FUCKING FACE!!!"

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Clumeleon
0 likes
My girlfriend says the nicest thing anyone's ever said to her (and it was me) was, "You make me feel really good about myself."