Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nothing says you're drunk like singing all of Bohemian Rhapsody in the back of a squad car!!!

last reply
23 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
LMAO! Holy Mac, my ears...he does know his lines though! Love the ending! I'd turn my chair for him, ding ding ding we have a winner !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not in the back of a squad car, but have tried to sing it.
I use to really like that song back in the good ole days!!!!!
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bahahaha Gold!
Lurker
0 likes
GAWD! That was painful.
Lurker
0 likes
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Awesome! He seems to be in heaven, reminded me of some good times!
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HAHA!! Freddie Mercury must be looking down not knowing whether to laugh or cry!!

Me and some friends once sang Bob Dylan's "Rainy Day Women" while riding in a Hansom Cab thru Central Park, drunk and stoned out our minds but this beat that hands down, LOL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
HAHA!! Freddie Mercury must be looking down not knowing whether to laugh or cry!!

Im pretty sure he would be laughing and saying way to go man! hahahaha that was funny as hell and come on that cop at the very least was lypsinging the song!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I feel bad for the cop. But this is fucking hilarious.
Lurker
0 likes
That was awesome, although I'm left a little tone def. Thanks for sharing this, I needed a good laugh tonight
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a little impressed to be honest. How the police officers didnt taser his arse I'll never know. But you have to give the man credit, even sober I dont remember all the words smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hiliarous, good on the guy. I bet it made the police shifts entertaining. biggrin
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Lurker
0 likes
that is one of my best song of all time and he killed it. i had a good laugh though. thanx for making a great start to my day. smile
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing like a passion-filled drunk singer!! That was awesome!! I'm sensing a new field sobriety test in the making!!

Physical violence is the least of my priorities!
Lurker
0 likes
oh dude, ya'll can handle your alcohol that is the problem heehee
The Linebacker
0 likes
Whoa! Hilarious!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Yikes! I had to turn that down....my cats were freaking out. Meowing and all!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
There is nothing like a passion-filled drunk singer!! That was awesome!! I'm sensing a new field sobriety test in the making!!

Physical violence is the least of my priorities!

NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!! I have the breathalyzer beat

Quote by Dudealicious
Sonnova ____

Of course the drunk dude has to be Canadian - I thought we were able to handle our alcohol!

Gawdammit!

He's the only one that can handle his alcohol

Quote by Pixie
Yikes! I had to turn that down....my cats were freaking out. Meowing and all!

at least that's all they did ... whew!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
"even the RCMP" nice!
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Hilarious and Wonderful...Thanks for sharing....

I guess, for him, it was too late and his time had come!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Lurker
0 likes
I don't know, I think if I was in the back of a squad car, I just might.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Some friends and I sang through the Bohemian Rhapsody in the drunk tank at my hometown's police department. My dad plays hockey with a lot of the boys from the force, apparently they still talk about it. That was about four years ago.
Life and sex are the same: Meant to be explored.