bored with lush

last reply
65 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
why is lush so boring lately? the forums are dull. the people aren't fun and everything seems to just be boring. or is it just me?
0 likes
Quote by winky
why is lush so boring lately? the forums are dull. the people aren't fun and everything seems to just be boring. or is it just me?

In short, it's just you

Hey I got an idea! Why don't you open a new account under the name bigguns?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

In short, it's just you

Bored?! C'mon. How can it be boring with the likes of us around? I agree Dude.
Matriarch
0 likes
Sometimes I wonder if our competitors pay people to post things like this.

Bored of lush, bored of life!
Lurker
0 likes
oh gosh i think i just started something im totally going to regret....
Lurker
0 likes
Here here! I'm never bored here. It's like a sexy soap opera at times but still interesting.
Lurker
0 likes
I find it comes and goes with regards to how interested I am, it can become vary samey (note this is absolutely not a knock on this wonderful site) but then, that said, everything you do/partake etc on a regular basis can become very samey.

I also find that when my patience is thin due to a bad week or whatever I find it very difficult to get along here with regards to some of the ridiculousness that gets posted/just the general high school style drama.

This comment seems very negative towards lush...so, can I just say that I do heart this site really
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by winky

This sounds serious.. you need to call the boring prevention hotline.. 1-800-Warlock
Lurker
0 likes
not saying i dont love lush! cus i totally do. just saying that lately it seems to be a little dull.

oh whatever.
Matriarch
0 likes

Did that spice things up a little for you?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by winky

How can you be bored with Lush when you have dudlicious running around posting such informative BDSM info, I find that ENTERTAINING... His incredible wit like "In short, its just you" With that little red face.. OH MY GOD so funny... Take that young winky! And then mentioning bigguns for some reason.

It IS possible that young winky could be a double agent from another website sent here to confuse us all with her musing... Or maybe bigguns? I guess, I assume that is what Mini-Colin was saying... But I doubt it, seriously.

I think she was just bored today and she gets these ideas like "I'm bored, I'm gonna tell everyone" without putting much thought into it... The innocence of youth is on her side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

How can you be bored with Lush when you have dudlicious running around posting such informative BDSM info, I find that ENTERTAINING... His incredible wit like "In short, its just you" With that little red face.. OH MY GOD so funny... Take that young winky! And then mentioning bigguns for some reason.

It IS possible that young winky could be a double agent from another website sent here to confuse us all with her musing... Or maybe bigguns? I guess, I assume that is what Mini-Colin was saying... But I doubt it, seriously.

I think she was just bored today and she gets these ideas like "I'm bored, I'm gonna tell everyone" without putting much thought into it... The innocence of youth is on her side.

Dude wasn't saying that ... he was saying bigguns cuz that dude will make up accounts to try and stir things up. He wasn't saying she was bigguns. Goodness. Get a grip cowboy ... she's old enough to be on this site .. I HOPE.

ADDITION: When I say "get a grip" ... I'm referring to something I have for you to GRIP ON
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Very Funny! might tick off a few people though ....
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Funny how you accuse people of being know it all's, when it's actually you that possesses that talent.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
0 likes
detrailed again ....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@ Winky

How you could be bored with all this friends turning on friends, the overuse sarcasm, fighting, the drama, the gangs - I will never know LOL

It's your opinion and you are entitled to make an opinion, so please don't take the responses to heart that you may feel you might stop posting - they/we are just a bit protective of a site we love. Maybe it's just not you winky, maybe it's something we all need to work on to liven/welcome this place up???
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Funny how you accuse people of being know it all's, when it's actually you that possesses that talent.

I know.

I was just defending young winky. (shes jesus you know) Sorry to derail this important thread.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Fugs
@ Winky

How you could be bored with all this friends turning on friends, the overuse sarcasm, fighting, the drama, the gangs - I will never know LOL

It's your opinion and you are entitled to make an opinion, so please don't take the responses to heart that you may feel you might stop posting - they/we are just a bit protective of a site we love. Maybe it's just not you winky, maybe it's something we all need to work on to liven/welcome this place up???

Welcome Back I didn't know you were here. Now, it won't be boring Winky
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

LMAO you're not sorry man, but hey I still think you're a cool guy.

Calm down dude, I was kidding with you... Seriously. Its a thread a teen girl started about boredom on lush... Of course I'm not sorry for derailing this ridiculous thread. Although I wasn't aware it was going anywhere before I posted.

I will steer clear of these serious topics in the future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

Welcome Back I didn't know you were here. Now, it won't be boring Winky

Is it my turn today, Angel?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Fugs

Is it my turn today, Angel?

Every day, isn't it Or you can be in the audience .. oh wait, you are
0 likes
wow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
wow

Oh, hey yahtzee errr whoever this week. I was responding to what SHE TOLD ME HERSELF. She knows what I'm talking about. But, I don't think it's necessary to say it EXACTLY as it was.

But I appreciate you putting your "wow" in as ALWAYS. Before you call out Drama .. Check yourself, okay.

Have a Lovely evening .. I bet ya'll aren't so bored, huh?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I will steer clear of these serious topics in the future.

0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

Oh, hey yahtzee errr whoever this week. I was responding to what SHE TOLD ME HERSELF. She knows what I'm talking about. But, I don't think it's necessary to say it EXACTLY as it was.

But I appreciate you putting your "wow" in as ALWAYS. Before you call out Drama .. Check yourself, okay.

Have a Lovely evening .. I bet ya'll aren't so bored, huh?

excuse me?? have we ever chatted or conversed? you must need a little vacation way from Lush
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Hurry everyone! Change your status blog!
Lurker
0 likes
uh oh..
LOOK WHAT I STARTED :s
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I think some people get too much of Lush and start being weird (not talking about winky, who I think was just being honest).

But what do I know!

You know winky, you can have it locked if it is getting distressful.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!