be honest girls

last reply
17 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
what do you look for in a guy ? do you prefer a guy to be romantic and a sweetheart ? or a guy who is a good fuck ?
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
both, please and thank you

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
both, please and thank you

What SHE said
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
I love my hubby who has always been so considerate when he has been at home. He is a romantic just like I am. The icing on the cake is that he is also good in bed.

So to answer your question, it is essential that he is romantic and a sweetheart. I would like to be considered because of who I am and not just as a fuck object. I am thankful I have both.
Lurker
0 likes
OMG I hope they are twins so I can have one of each!
Lurker
0 likes
Both of course....plus a little "naughty side" and some excitement right? Okay we want the total package right girls?
Lurker
0 likes
i like a sweet guy that also has an agressive side and knows what hes doing...bad sexual activity could be a deal-breaker
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by jabba1990
what do you look for in a guy ? do you prefer a guy to be romantic and a sweetheart ? or a guy who is a good fuck ?

I think you should ask Prism...he sounds like a man with his finger on the pulse of how all men act.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's got to be the entire package. Looks, intelligence, sense of humor, good considerate strong lover. A man who knows what he wants and then goes after it. That kind of man, can capture my mind and that's where it matters most.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Budlee
It's got to be the entire package. Looks, intelligence, sense of humor, good considerate strong lover. A man who knows what he wants and then goes after it. That kind of man, can capture my mind and that's where it matters most.

I agree 100%. You can't pick just one thing...it's the complete package that wins everytime...for me anyway. It takes much more than a cute smile, great body and an ability to fuck like a stud to capture and hold my attention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think we all deserve both, one without the other doesn't work long term. That said, I stay with the one that excites me sexually longer than I do the sweet one with no moves. Eventually both end because I know there's got to be guy out there with full package somewhere.
Lurker
0 likes
Both.

I'm curious, though. Were you suggesting that those two characteristics are mutually exclusive?
0 likes
romantic and a sweetheart but also has to be a little naughty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by jabba1990

depends on my mood. Sometimes I don't even ask his full name -

but having both nice personality and a great cock is usually a winning combination.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

it depends on what I'm looking for. Different traits lend to different outcomes.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

A sense of humor. He’s got to get my goofy inner Rory Gilmore. Intelligence if you are going toe to toe with a crabby nun ya better have brain power. He has to pay attention yet give me my solitude. Want me with every breath of his being. Almost like a compass his dick should be pointing to me. Love life, animals and above all water.

I know tough list. He’s out there.. he’s just been waiting for me.

" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"