Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yahoo - are there any poorer "writers" anywhere on the web?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Sheeze. I've got news for that dumbass. I've been rich and I've been poor. Rich is much easier and never as much trouble as he makes it out to be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NICOLA...You 'almost' pointed out the worst writers when you said Yahoo News. The WORST writers are the folk that COMMENT to Yahoo News articles down in the comment section. Oh yes, there will occasionally be a coherent, semi-logical statement, but seldom seen.

Yahoo News vs Fox News....good comparison!! Yahoo will on occasion have a good story.

Rick
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm I'm surprised this is allowed to be a forum topic seeing as how liberally biased social media is and then you compare fox news to news, hmmm what a bunch of democratic pussies, go watch cooper and then kill yourselves please
Lurker
0 likes
Dear jenny, I believe the post was solely geared toward grammatics, and not ideology. Go over to the "Think Tank" for very ferocious verbosity.

Any who, yes, I had to stop a couple of times. With such poor writing, it does explain much. Along with text speak, and the dwindling funds to Education, america is on a great path as you can well note. (capitalization and lack of on purpose...for those that actually read.)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by eviotis
Dear jenny, I believe the post was solely geared toward grammatics, and not ideology.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The lifestyle stuff can be hilarious. At uni I sometimes look through it and point out the completely stupid stuff that they've said.

But I was reading this - http://uk.news.yahoo.com/campsite-death-pair-released-without-charge-202053225.html

Yahoo really need to hang their heads in shame. I'm agreeing with what comments I've seen about this being released too early.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
That article is an affront to the English language. There really is no excuse for terrible grammar, especially in this day and age, when the Internet is full of information about everything. Sure, not all of it is true, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to weed out the true shit from the false crap. Anyone wanna track down the writer of the article and kick his balls?
Lurker
0 likes
what do you expect. When you can't justify your points of view with facts, how good can the writing be?