make love or get fucked

last reply
334 replies
46.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Hey girls !! My gf don`t like tender love making or romantic sex..she prefer get fucked like slut.what you prefer and why?
Lurker
0 likes
I dont prefer one over the other, I love both equally, just depends what mood Im in
Lurker
0 likes
Getting fucked hard and rough is what I prefer, sorry romantic guys
Lurker
0 likes
Oh God how I love it hard and rough. Use me like a slut that you think I am even if I am not. There are more woman out there than you think that like it in this manner.

But of course with the right person sweet and tender and be nice too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i enjoy both but at any given moment i generally want to be pounded as rough and hard as possible. sweet and tender is particularly nice when being awakened in the morning or middle of the night....but it's also very nice to get fucked rough and hard for the first couple sessions in a night and then mix it up with something slow and sweet...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmm, I like it both ways. Depends on my mood and on my partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*doesnt *prefer(s) *to get...just sayin.

sort of the age old question...is love in the sex or sex in the love?

for me, sex is in the love. i dont need or really want "tender love making" and really do prefer crazy monkey sex. love is for after and before...love is for other parts
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
GET FUCKED!!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
depends how i feel @ the particular moment...

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honeydipped is making me want to FUCK!!!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes make love, Sometimes get fucked. Most times BOTH at same time!!!
Lurker
0 likes
ha, I feel like I've just been fucked...

Maybe I'll come back and answer when I'm more amenable...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Sometimes make love, Sometimes get fucked. Most times BOTH at same time!!!

Exactly what I would've said!

or have a fuck sess, fall a asleep, wake up in the middle of the night and make lurve
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yep, just depends on the mood! Both for me...but I think alcohol maybe makes me lose a few inhibitions and therefore maybe the good hard fuck is after a few drinks...I dunno...what does everyone else think?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say I love both. It depends on the mood. When I was married we would start out romantic and work our way up to rough and hard. Who says you can't have it both. ;).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
both but lean almost more towards fucked
Lurker
0 likes
I'm craving a nice rough FUCK.

As for love making, I like it when the moods set.
Lurker
0 likes
would definitely give in to your wish
Lurker
0 likes
oh both definitely... depends on mood and place... context is everything...sometimes both in succession...other times just one or the other
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by SallyRAnne
oh both definitely... depends on mood and place... context is everything...sometimes both in succession...other times just one or the other

DITTO!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SallyRAnne

In complete agreement with Sally
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
get fucked rough and hard... romantic gets boring for me
Alpha Blonde
1 like
Getting fucked - hard, rough, and dirty.

Making love is more like a variation of cuddling and done more for emotional reasons. I do like it once in a while when that connection is there.

To really get off and feel satisfied though, you need an intense, sweaty, uninhibited fuck session.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think both.. varies person to person and yeah also according to the moods.
But whatever it is it has to be hardcore...
Lurker
0 likes
Like some of the other ladies it depends on my mood. Like DD said to really get off you just need to be fucked real good.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Funny I feel like I got fucked when I don't get any sex. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually prefer and want sex rough and harder then I get. I mean rough as in thorough, relentless, unsophistacated fucking!! THEN, so nice to snuggle and feel romantic in the afterglow.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Make love, I like it romantic slow, inimate, having every inch of my body caressed.
Lurker
0 likes
Love them both...just depends on what kind of mood I'm in