how far would you drive for sex?

last reply
103 replies
9.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
how far would you drive for one night of N.S.A. fun?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Drove 22 miles to NYC for bj and paided for it
Lurker
0 likes
If I could take an airplane instead of a car--I'd take that to where Collegeboy321 is.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I've let a girl drive me almost insane because I wanted to sex her up.
Lurker
0 likes
The furthest for one night of fun was about 100 miles each way.
Lurker
0 likes
I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night
0 likes
For one-off, NSA fun, I wouldn't go far, to be honest. Maybe half an hour to an hour. She or he would really have to be something for me to go too far afield for a fling and if they were that good then it likely wouldn't be one-off, NSA fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once had a one nighter and flew 7836km (4869miles) there and back.. but that wasn't the soul purpose of my trip ;)
As for a trip for just that I guess it would depend on the person, my mode, the means of travel(with a lease car I would mind less). Not to far though I think, enough opportunities close by if its just for unattached sex.
Head Nurse
0 likes
admittedly not a guy here, but Im not interested in NSA sex. so I wouldn't. I've gone quite a long way for a relationship, but then, I like to travel.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i don't drive for sex. if they want it, they come to me.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anticipation, a very enjoyable emotion
Clever Gem
0 likes
GODDAMMIT....I don't know how to drive.... Can I get a bus?
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Ralf913
Drove 22 miles to NYC for bj and paided for it

Rigggghhhhht...nuff said.
Lurker
0 likes
as far as i need to get it cause i need it bad!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No where ...lol ...if some one wants to drive to see mee ok .....if not ...lol i have a ribbit....
Lurker
0 likes
I did know a lady that drove 100 miles just to get 8 inches away from home.

SFX - rimshot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Washington. lol As far as it takes!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i don't drive for sex. if they want it, they come to me.

WHAT she says...for the most part. However, I've been know to "drive" for it, so I guess my limit would be 7 3/10 miles or less if there were no other choices available.z1vvAcisjVCKAjfS

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

In all honesty...don't know mileage, but about a two hour drive...gonna guess it was around 100 miles when I DID drive somewhere for sex. Right now...I dunno....WHERE is she and I could give you an answer then.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure what N.S.A. fun is (Naked Sex Activity?), but I once drove about 100 miles to meet (and blow) a fellow I'd been chatting with on line. I was glad I did. He was fantastic, and "scratched what itched," so to speak.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How far is Oakland.....?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1700 miles! I didn't drive but I did fly. A old girl friend of mind called to talk. Then right out of the blue she says " I need you to come and fuck me". I was on a plane 30 minutes later. She wasn't kidding, she pick me up got to the car and she fucked in the parking lot! Just a awesome weekend!!!
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
In my youth, for a sure thing...probably as far as I could go in a single stint, maybe 12-15 hours. Any longer than that, and I might as well fly.

These days, I can't be stuffed shuffling back into the bedroom from the lounge half the time.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
flew over 2000 miles to meet someone.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by collegeguy321
how far would you drive for one night of N.S.A. fun?

I flew five hours and then drove eight to be with my husband for eight hours. Military will make you go to great lengths for nookie. Snow storms be damned
Lurker
0 likes
A great question. I limit it to one hour but I am sure for the right guy or gal or both I would go much much longer
Lurker
0 likes
The furthest I've driven is 400 miles on two separate occasions...two different women. They were both for the weekend and in both instances we only left the bed to eat food.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I drove for 2 hours to meet a women who I had met on the Internet for sex only.
And we are now in a long term relationship.
Defiantly was worth the drive
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
GODDAMMIT....I don't know how to drive.... Can I get a bus?

Couldn't you arrange a ride, should be plenty of offers. Maybe you wouldn't need to travel after all! Lol