Login

camgirls

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ive been thinking about becoming a camgirl. just curious of your thoughts.
i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!
Lurker
0 likes
I think it would be hot. ;)
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Hyourinmaru
I think it would be hot. ;)

Please fix your sig, it's full of dead images.

xxashleyxx - you seem to have some assets there which would certainly help I'd say!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on why you want to do it. If you think it would be fun and exciting, then go for it. If you are looking to make lots of money, I read where most girls who set up websites do not make much at all. Like with most businesses you normally only hear about the the ones who do and not the thousands who fail!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It seems to me there is a multitude of "friends" who would make themselves available for your interest in camming.
Lurker
0 likes
How does one go about becoming a cam girl because xxxashleyxxx you do have the rack ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Picking up on an earlier comment, most cam girls have a tough time making money. There is a LOT of competition. I got to know a cam girl on another chat site and she found it more lucrative to perform on the chat site only. That way she would always have her cyber friends as cam customers and wasn't subject to the abuse that most girls (and guys I suppose) receive. We all knew her as a good friend and the cam girl thing was just a bonus.