11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Say good night Dick."

"Good night Dick"

Such sad news another legend has passed away.
Lurker
0 likes
RIP Dick Clark! You'll be missed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
R.I.P Dick Clark

A true Icon. I read some very interesting stories about him and how he is the reason so many Motown artists made it big although he got no credit for it. Diana Ross is one that comes to mind.
Lurker
0 likes
RIP Dick Clark...or a Snoop Dogg version: ~REST IN PEACE to the DICK CLARK!! U were pioneer n a good man!! Thank u sir~ Sums it up nicely.
Lurker
0 likes
Dick Clark was one of the world’s greatest showman and one of pop music’s most influential ambassadors...Rest in Peace to an American Icon!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dick Clark showed tremendous courage and personal integrity when he scheduled all the popular singers/groups on his television show, regardless of race. If anything, his morals and his genuine interest in his guests, his "kids" and his audience were the foundation for his success throughout his career.
Lurker
0 likes
New Years Rockin Eve 2013 just won't be the same sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was a kid I lived in Phila.where Bandstand started.They had a big window where you could watch the show from the street got to see him and talk to him many times A real class act
Lurker
0 likes
I worked with Mr Clark several times, and he was a great guy every time. He NEVER stopped working!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many owe a great deal to Dick Clark including all of us. May he make beautiful music live on wherever he goes.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry