Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you ever stop an elevator and do it with your partner?

last reply
125 replies
12.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My ex-girlfriend and I did it and when we came out, there were a lot of people waiting. The closed elevator had the best sex smell for them. So sex-citing. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend and I were emerging from the train at the Atlanta airport and walking toward the long escalators. To the right was an elevator with no one around it. I pulled her away from the escalator crowd with a blow job in mind. We pushed floor 2, which was an intermediate floor for workers. The door opened. We could see there wasn't a soul around so I whipped out my cock and pushed the stop button. Down she went. It wasn't instantaneous but it didn't take long. Just as a had filled her mouth, the door opened and she jumped up with a cum eating grin on her face. I stood with my open pants to the wall as a woman walked in. Diane giggled and swallowed. I giggled and kept facing the wall. When the lady got off at the top floor I zipped up and away we went.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AlwaysThinkingHard
My ex-girlfriend and I did it and when we came out, there were a lot of people waiting. The closed elevator had the best sex smell for them. So sex-citing. biggrin

Other people's "sex smell" definitely doesn't do it for me!

Hot damn yes to your question, tho.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Curly, yes I know what you mean anout someone elses sex smell but we walked out through the croud waiting. We were blushing and giggling just like mucho curious. It was a fulfilled fantasy of ours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love to but not in the lifts at work..they are made of glass!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES!!! Done it too ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
maybe with the right girl:d/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the bucket list. Yep.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely!! I have already given a BJ (not to completion, not enough time, LOL) in a glass elevator in Las Vegas. Now that was HOT! Would love to do that again too!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Nikki, we went in the glass elevator at the Bonnaventure in downtown L.A. But people kept coming in and out. So we weren't able to sad
Lurker
0 likes
I can't really see myself stopping it, but I could totally see my girlfriend doing so. And I wouldn't object lol. So yeah I guess! silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends where the elevator is, buy probably , yeah
Lurker
0 likes
It's already been checked off my list...loved every minute of it and would do it again in a heartbeat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Grope in an elevator - oh yes !!

This thread gives me a yearning for tall buildings.
0 likes
Although the thread is listed under 'Ask the Gals'. I could not help noticing the subject and just want to add that my last story had a scene of exhibitionist sex in a glass elevator.

Collaring My Slut

So it is very high on my bucket list.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi FtlMale, great story, just sent it to my sub to learn from it. She does love to show off though. We visited Hollywood, fl and she came in a dress with only a thong under it and low cut. Needless to say a sunny this was really appreciated by a nu,ber of people.
Lurker
0 likes
OH yes I would and have and would like to do it again with the right guy/gal.

Glass elevators increase the excitment geometrically.
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale
Although the thread is listed under 'Ask the Gals'. I could not help noticing the subject and just want to add that my last story had a scene of exhibitionist sex in a glass elevator.

Collaring My Slut

So it is very high on my bucket list.

What a great act of shameless self promotion! Hope it works for ya big guy!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Ftlmale, thanks for sharing that amazing story and everyone else for you're input. I'm a people lover...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
OH yes I would and have and would like to do it again with the right guy/gal.

Glass elevators increase the excitment geometrically.

Just tell me the time and place!!

Oh, and you gals get THE best questions.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never actually had sex in an elevator but have been very well felt up. First the touch (was that accidental?), then again, and more, and I found it very very fun and arousing. Now I can't get on one without thinking about it and wanting something to happen. But probably just touching!!
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Lurker
0 likes
Id love to! its the trill of getting caught, i think
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lets see a few weeks ago when me and girlfriend was in Nashville. Me and came close to stopping elevator. I couldn't keep my hands off her.so hell yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would love to - so risky - so hot!
Lurker
0 likes
for sure! that sounds really hot!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have done it, it was hot and fast, thank god she had a short skirt on!!