Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why are so many women attracted to "bad guys"...or am I imagining this?

last reply
39 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bwahaha. You two are some cold hearted bad boy loving chicks!!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Angel Princess of Passion
0 likes
Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bahahaaaa...funniest thread today smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Bad boys are no good, but good boys are no fun! Until someone proves me wrong I won't change my opinion!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by scarlettlopez
Bad boys are no good, but good boys are no fun! Until someone proves me wrong I won't change my opinion!

Thats a good one miss lopez,
Kick-ass shirt your wearing, by the way
Lurker
0 likes
I used to be a princess and a sweet young lady. At least that's what my Dad told me.

Being treated like a princess and a lady can be nice but at the same time can also be patronising and condescending.

I'm not a dirty little slut but I like being treated like one

Sometimes!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly never considered myself attracted to bad guys, but my last infatuation really opened my eyes to how naive and poor a judge of character I truly am. I guess women tend to give undeserving & unworthy men the benefit of the doubt, and choose to ignore the red flags which inevitably come up. Live and learn.
"Nothing is villainous if it causes an erection"
-Marquis de Sade
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by harbour
I certainly never considered myself attracted to bad guys, but my last infatuation really opened my eyes to how naive and poor a judge of character I truly am. I guess women tend to give undeserving & unworthy men the benefit of the doubt, and choose to ignore the red flags which inevitably come up. Live and learn.

I hear that!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
{{sigh}} I guess I'm the odd man out. I love good guys. If a man is chivalrous, reliable, wonderful AND has good self-esteem, bring it! Good guys always.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think i am a good guy.... grinnin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jed
i think i am a good guy.... grinnin

You're too cute to be nice, Wacka.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Lurker
0 likes
Bad? Who's bad?
Lurker
0 likes
I've always wondered the same thing, about women going after the bad boys... I have been labeled as the nice guy which always finish last. I get some respect at work, friends and family. I've even been called a nerd at times but the few lovers that I've had, found out how much of a bad boy I can be once I take off that tie and collar shirt in the comfort of my home. You can have that bad boy but he will most likely fail you at one point or another.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are we still asking this age-old question?

Maybe the "good guys" should be asking the "bad guys"
for some pointers on what they do to keep a woman's
interest piqued in Ask the Guys?
Are you truly awake?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not quite sure why good computes with boring or bad with the opposite. Maybe imagination, humour and a strong sex drive can work equally well and be just as exciting as "keeping them guessing what I'll do next" which seems to be the bad guy's main technique.
Lurker
0 likes
Hearkens back to the cave man days...it is a primitive urge....women want to be taken care off..mean want to bed in charge.....all very primeval
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Women like dominant alpha men. Bonus points if they have a bit of a dark side - it means they have some complexity to them. And everyone likes a bit of a challenge. It ups the excitement level and prevents boredom.

The same phenomenon happens with the other gender, but it just doesn't get talked about as much. Plenty of times the average "nice girl" is getting passed over for the more exciting, sexy and challenging party-girl/cheerleader prospect.

Oh, and while on the subject when it comes to guys: Some 'wannabes' give Bad Boys a bad rap. If you're the 'nice guy' type by nature, then please don't attempt to pull a 180 and reinvent yourself as a bad boy if you don't know how to play it properly. It's not something that everyone can pull off, and when it's forced it will absolutely backfire on you and make you even more unattractive than if you'd just stuck to being who you are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is "Ask the gals", but feel the need to weigh in here, on behalf of all us good guys. Just remember two things, ladies: good guys finish last; and, to a true gentleman, the lady always cums first.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the good guys. The ones that open your door for you, decline to split the bill and stare at your eyes when you talk instead of your cleavage. The ones that say 'you look beautiful' instead of 'ur hot'. But then again, once we're at home I'd like him to be anything but polite and push me against the wall with a little dangerous glint in his eye that tells me he's going to have his way with me ;p
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'm a good guy! Maybe 'good ole boy' is the best term.

I like what Jeff Foxworthy said about 'bad boys.' He said women are thinking James Bond but what they really get is this scenario where the cops are arresting their bad boy boyfriend. As YOU are standing in the front door of your trailer, your shirtless & handcuffed boyfriend yells from the back seat of the patrol car, "Hey woman! Don't you be smoking all my cigarettes!"
Lurker
0 likes
The Bad Guy thing is short term excitement......" Come on then....do your worst.."...Then you forget them !
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I'm a good guy! Maybe 'good ole boy' is the best term.

I like what Jeff Foxworthy said about 'bad boys.' He said women are thinking James Bond but what they really get is this scenario where the cops are arresting their bad boy boyfriend. As YOU are standing in the front door of your trailer, your shirtless & handcuffed boyfriend yells from the back seat of the patrol car, "Hey woman! Don't you be smoking all my cigarettes!"

Good old boys are the baddest bad boys of all.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
I've met plenty a good guy who has been equally as exciting and 'dangerous'. I like then the best, bad guys just annoy me.