Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is quy licking his cum after he came on (in) you a turn on for you?

last reply
108 replies
55.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I put a question in Ask the Guys section and majority of men are for it smile
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
It wouldn't turn me on particularly, but it wouldn't turn me off either...

The only thing I would mind is if he didn't leave any for me.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is an absolute turn on for me, but I love it even more when he shares a passionate kiss with me afterwards..very hot and erotic!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Omg yes. I've said this for a long time but some men won't even taste their own cum. My ex loved this so much. Cumming inside of me then licking me clean or sharing his cum. It's a huge turn on for me.!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
i must agree, i always enjoyed going down on my ex, she felt it was a nice way to relax after a session.. but i think there is an extra flavor with the pussy juices mixed with a guys juice. yummmy yum yum..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES!!! Guys have double standards. They want us to let them cum in our mouth. They love it when we clean their cock after they have cum in our pussy. So why shouldn't they lick my pussy after they cum in it? I have had a few guys who were comfortable doing this and guess what they got...more sex and more naughtiness from me. Guys who refused completely to eat me after they came in me, never saw me again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definite Turn On for me!
Lurker
0 likes
yes, for sure
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Absolutely love it, especially if I just came too. It makes it that much sexier and more intimate
Lurker
0 likes
you ladies are dirty ;)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by FelineFantasy
Not my thing, but to each his own! I mean he can eat me out all he wants after the deed is done, but the sexual response he will get from me is because he is giving me oral not because he is licking his own cum.

Why is that? Do you find it to be unmanly? like a man wanting to do that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would just be nice to know that a man is comfortable with his own fluids. For example, my ex would make me leave the bed after sex because I was "dirty". He would not touch me after sex. If a man can lick after he cums then I know that we both will be equally satisfied...or at least I hope.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by FilipHalta
I put a question in Ask the Guys section and majority of men are for it smile

This actually surprises me. My experience has been that more guys are not into it, rather than vice versa. Although I guess this site is a bit of a skewed demographic. lol

But yes - love it - and love a guy that is totally uninhibited with cum-play. It usually means he's really open/adventurous in other ways too, which definitely makes for more fun!

It's not a dealbreaker if he isn't though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I couldn't do it. I'm not even necessarily turned off by the idea. But I have a texture issue with certain foods and I'm afraid that the texture of cum would test my gag reflex. Can't eat ranch or bleu cheese dressing. Cottage cheese, jell-o, thousand island, stuff like that.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Love it!
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when a man eats me after cumming inside me gets me so excitted...
Lurker
0 likes
oh yes, love it when they do, and then share it with me, never like to waste all that hot cream by just letting it drip out of me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my ex did it I loved it smile
Lurker
0 likes
love when a guy does it, usually senstive enough to cum so he gets a mixture of my juices and his cum, so yummy
Lurker
0 likes
Surprisingly, my boyfriend and I tried this for the first time today and I personally thought it was hot as hell (I think he enjoyed it too)! It made it even hotter when he came up and kissed me afterwards, I loved tasting his juices mixed with my own - so sexy! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im lucky that i am allowed to play with whoever i want.sometimes i play alone and will leave the cum for hubby to clean when he gets home and other times when i have multiple fuck buddies over he will watch and take pics and clean the cum off me when they are done, if they are bi or dont mind he will suck their cocks clean as well.it is very hot to see him doing this,he is a good little bitch,hehe
Lurker
0 likes
your all dirty as fuck
Lurker
0 likes
its pretty sexy! I love sucking a cock after I came all over it..So how can I judge if he wants to do the same.. Its yummy ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes very hot
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DaddysGurl92
its pretty sexy! I love sucking a cock after I came all over it..So how can I judge if he wants to do the same.. Its yummy ;)

il lick the cum for you ;)