Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What fictional and historical figures would you fuck?

last reply
32 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Batman, Julius Caesar, Sherlock Holmes, William Wallace, Darth Vader, Michael Corleone, cleopatra, real or make believe, who are you going to fuck? How, where?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Superman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tsar Nicholas II Romanov (the last Tsar of Russia)

A formal portrait

Personal photo of Nicholas and company bathing and playing in water. Nicholas is naked and he is in the foreground. He was such a hottie for a royal smile
Lurker
0 likes
WTF Sirene? The guy's wife wore the trousers in THAT palace. He was no man...LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sherlock Holmes, Lewis Carroll, Julius Caesar & L.v.Beethoven top my list
"Nothing is villainous if it causes an erection"
-Marquis de Sade
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thomas Jefferson. Maybe Poe. Would love to say Wilde, but he probably would not have given me the chance. I'll probably have to amend this.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Leaving all the baggage out of it.
I would of LOVED to have all those Bad Boys of the old WEST.
The bank robbers, train robbers, and the poker players.
They were probably Hot, Horny, and ready to go.
Fuck Hard and Fast and then out the door.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
Nikola Tesla, Harry Houdini, a Citizen Kane era Orson Welles, Batman, and those sexy, brooding Bronte creations - - - Heathcliff & Mr. Rochester!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'd fuck that man senseless. Unf.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

Personal photo of Nicholas and company bathing and playing in water. Nicholas is naked and he is in the foreground. He was such a hottie for a royal smile

Surely Rasputin would of been a better pick? It is said he was great in bed with a big dick and was screwing the Tzarina. (Or thats what my History Teacher use to say, no jokes)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tom Marvolo Riddle AKA Voldemort !
Lurker
0 likes
Princess Diana!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

A formal portrait

Take no mind to what SITTING says .... that's her opinion.

Nicky was supposed to be very devoted .... and who knows, maybe he adored a strong domme-like woman .... I think Alexandria was quite a highly sexed woman to have also needed someone like Rasputin - though, I personally don't think Alexandria was a switch .... she liked Nicky to be on his knees. He must have done an excellent job!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SITTING
WTF Sirene? The guy's wife wore the trousers in THAT palace. He was no man...LOL

Well actually Nicholas was very devoted to his wife and she was devoted to him (even though he did have a mistress before he married). Actually they had an equal relationship. I read a really great book called A life long passion: Nicholas and Alexandra their true story and it is a collection of diary entries, letters and memoirs.

As for Rasputin that is a propaganda scenerio. Alexandra never had any sexual relations with Rasputin. She was to worried for her son's health to be doing that.

Interesting trivia when the white army came to the Impativ house after the family were murdered and what little belongs they could find left of the family. They found condoms in the room of which Nicholas and Alexandra slept.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

Well actually Nicholas was very devoted to his wife and she was devoted to him (even though he did have a mistress before he married). Actually they had an equal relationship. I read a really great book called A life long passion: Nicholas and Alexandra their true story and it is a collection of diary entries, letters and memoirs.

I didn't mean any offense in the slightest, it was just the first thing that popped into my head.

Anyhow, I think I would go for Dick Turpin...he was a highwayman.
Lurker
0 likes
Hermione Granger
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thought of another historical figure Sappho. Wonder if she would write a poem of our fuck session?
Lurker
0 likes
All The Riders Of Rohan
Lurker
0 likes
the vampire Lastat
Lurker
0 likes
Isabella Maria "Bella" Swan
Lurker
0 likes
Helen of Troy and Nefertiti. Two most beautiful women in history? Yes please!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes they are the most beautiful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cleopatra. That would make me the equal of Ceasar and Mark Anthony.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, without a doubt, Jimmy Stewart. Sexy, talented, gorgeous, smart, strong, noble, honest, faithful Jimmy Stewart.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly
Nikola Tesla, Harry Houdini, a Citizen Kane era Orson Welles, Batman, and those sexy, brooding Bronte creations - - - Heathcliff & Mr. Rochester!

Oh my gosh, aren't you right! Orson Welles, 1944, in Jane Eyre. And Tesla too! And Healthcliff....yes, I believe you might be my long lost twin, Jolly!

I'd also strip quick for Ed Norton, Andy Garcia (Internal Affairs era), Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Paul McCartney AND George Harrison (up until the early 90s, in fact)...I know I'm forgetting people....

The Linebacker
0 likes
Reading these replies I am reminded about the time Superman decided to fuck Wonder Woman. Super man was flying around as he often does and he saw Wonder Woman lying spread eagle in a field with no pants on. Superman thought that was an 'open' invitation, so he swooped down, closed his eyes and immediately thrust his super cock into her vagina until he exploded into an orgasm.

"How did you like that Wonder Woman?" Superman asked as he pulled his tights back up.

"I can't answer that Superman," answered Wonder Woman, "Maybe you should ask the Invisible Man, he was fucking me until you swooped down and pounded him in the asshole."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Reading these replies I am reminded about the time Superman decided to fuck Wonder Woman. Super man was flying around as he often does and he saw Wonder Woman lying spread eagle in a field with no pants on. Superman thought that was an 'open' invitation, so he swooped down, closed his eyes and immediately thrust his super cock into her vagina until he exploded into an orgasm.

"How did you like that Wonder Woman?" Superman asked as he pulled his tights back up.

"I can't answer that Superman," answered Wonder Woman, "Maybe you should ask the Invisible Man, he was fucking me until you swooped down and pounded him in the asshole."

HILARIOUS!!!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
That would be an awfully long list. I'd probably start with Achilles, maybe in a threesome with Helen of Troy, and then accompany Odysseus on his journey home. Naturally, he and his men would have their way with me along the way, often. Fitzwilliam Darcy, of course, after he had spanked me. There isn't a much nicer thought in all of literature than myself bare bottomed across Mr. Darcy's lap. Both Snape and Sirius Black of course, maybe both at the same time. Westley the farm boy from The Princess Bride. The Vampire Lestat before he was turned. Joe Pike and Elvis Cole, separately and together. Ranger, of course. I could could come up with a couple of dozen just from detective fiction alone.

Historically, I'd start with Julius Caesar. The Greeks seemed to stodgy and philosophical for my tastes, but the Romans were all party guys. My knowledge of Rome starts with Julius Caesar though, so that's as far back as I could go. Mark Anthony and Cleopatra. Cleopatra would already be familiar to me from our threesome with Julius Caesar, so it would be getting back with an old friend. Most of my familiarity with history comes from reading historical novels and romances, so I'd probably get the fictional characters confused with the real ones.

Johnny Depp as Johnny Depp and in all his movie roles.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
June Cleaver.. Elizabeth Taylor.. Susan Sarandon.. Michelle Pfiefer.. and a 3some with Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble..