Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you put your clothes back on after sex?

last reply
86 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know I have before but only when I don't plan on spending the night. I have a lot of friends who say its fine if he fucks me but I don't want him to see me naked. I always found that very odd, my life partner and I have these huge windows in our bedroom that let in a shit ton of natural sun light and one of my favorite times to get down is around noon when the sun is streaming in from all directions and our beautiful bodies are lit up and clearly visible.

that said, I have a few questions here they are:
Do you put your clothes back on after sex?
if you do, do you do it because your shy?
Are you more or less likely to suit back up if you are with someone you just met or someone you have shared your body with for years?
and lastly, do you prefer to have sex where you can see what you are feeling or just feel it?
Lurker
0 likes
I put my clothes back on if we/one of us has somewhere to be, or if we've had sex in the daytime (I live at home with my family, so getting dressed is a must have if you want to avoid any awkward situations!)...otherwise I don't, I like my after-sex-naps, haha.

For me it depends on who the person is as to how comfortable I feel, I've had sex with guys who have made me feel comfortable from the word go....and I've had sex with guys that it's taken me awhile to feel comfortable around. If I'm not overly comfortable I tend to just pull the covers up over my stomach afterwards and leave it at that.

With regards to 'lights on' or 'lights off' sex it's the same as above really...some guys I'd be comfortable with in the light from the beginning, others it takes me some time to loosen up with...that said I've never been so uncomfortable that I've refused to have sex in the light if it's daytime when the mood strikes! I do actually really like sex in the dark though....less because of being shy but more because I find it enhances the feelings and your imagination (though I suppose re imagination one could argue that you losen up in the dark due to not having to worry about how you look etc).
Lurker
0 likes
I guess its different for me, A because I live in an apartment and the only other person in that apartment is the woman I regularly have sex with, so I love walking around naked after sex (before sex as well LOL) I also suppose that it is a little different being a lesbian. I have only had two sexual encounters with men and both times I just felt that all he cared about was groping me so I did put my clothes back on/ pull all of the covers over. That said, everytime I have been with another woman I feel as though we women just have more respect for each other's body and I have been comfortable enough prancing around naked on everyone of those other occasions. Thanks for responding LittleBambi!
Lurker
0 likes
Only if i have to go out somewhere but if we're both just laying in bed, basking in the glow then no, i prefer to be naked as long as possible. Me and my ex just used to stay naked until somebody else came home or we had to go out.

I also dont care about pulling the covers up over me either, i think if yo're comfortable enough to have sex with someone then you should be comfortable enough to let them see you naked afterwards
Lurker
0 likes
It's always situational, but normally no I would not put clothes back on until the next morning or even later if we're having a lovely three-day tryst or something.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Putting my clothes back on depends on the time of day and what I've got planned... If it was a one night stand or whatever then it would depend on how long I was intending to stay there, if I was spending the night then I wouldn't bother getting dressed again.
If I did get dressed then it wouldn't be because I was shy, it'd be because I was going somewhere. How can you be shy about someone seeing you when you've just had sex?
I think there are advantages to both lights on and lights off. With lights on you get to see exactly what's happening and who you're having sex with which can be very enjoyable. However, having sex with the lights off can be just as good- when you take away your sight, all your other senses are heightened and you can really concentrate on how everything feels. I find I notice smells and tastes more in the darkness as well. I'm not bothered and wouldn't make someone turn the light off it was on and vice versa.
I don't think that, personally, I'm different with a one night stand or someone I've been with for years...
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Constant Gardener
0 likes
'Before sex, you help each other get naked. After sex, you only dress yourself. Moral of the story: Usually, no one helps you once you are fucked!'
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I like to prance around naked.

I find that many men put their boxers back on after sex, if they're to sleep.
I don't I sleep naked, most of the time.
If it's sex during daytime I usually prance around naked in their house until I'm told to get dressed or it gets cold.
Don't really mind the potential staring from neighbours either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the situation and the guy I'm with. With my ex I loved to be naked, because he always made me feel at ease and confident. With other guys I don't really mind to be naked, but sometimes I just need a little coverup, even if it's only my panties or something like that.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Girls this gives me a lot of insight I just never understood fully why like someone above said you would fuck someone but not let you see them naked. I have seen characters cover up with balnkets in movies and TV but I always assumed that it was because they couldn't show their jewels on TV. Now I understand that some people really do feel more comfortable in different situations. Please feel free to keep replying!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tiara
Thanks Girls this gives me a lot of insight I just never understood fully why like someone above said you would fuck someone but not let you see them naked.

In simple terms....some people are hugely body conscious...but they still have those natural 'I WANT SEX NOW' urges. My best friend has always, always had huge issues with her body, she grew very quickly and, as a result, has a lot of stretch marks across her boobs. Of course, she's beautiful and stunning and it's ridiculous that she feels how she does about herself...but she will not take her bra off (and often not even her top) in front of a guy (or in front of most girls!), this includes during sex with guys she's been in a relationship with for a reasonable amount of time.

It's horrible that some people feel that way about themselves, I can only hope that all people in this position - but most definitely my dear friend! - overcome it at some point. Partly because she's missing out on the epicness that is having your nipples sucked, nibbled and bitten on..
Lurker
0 likes
LOL yes she certainly is missing out ;) I agree though, I am aware people are body concious I just never thought sex could be an activity done with someone you were to shy to be naked in front of it just doesn't seem like it would work that way. I know to get off with my GF I need her tits ass and pussy if she was to self concious about on of those parts I don't know if I could be in a sexual relationship with her.

I do pray for body concious people to conquer their fear it is a shame.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't put my clothes back on...I've always felt confident about my body. And if I just let this guy have sex with me and I'm staying at his place what good does it do to get dressed again? He's already seen and explored my body. The only time I do get dressed or throw something on is if I don't know if anybody else lives there with him and I have to go to the bathroom...just out of respect.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Eventually. I don't just hop up and start getting dressed as a general rule. Unless someone is at the door or something like that, then I may. I like being naked so I usually don't.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
I always put clothes back on but to that i can't stand to lounge around in my pajamas as soon as I am out of the bed and showered I am in jeans and makeup and hair done...so the same holds true for after sex I just like being dressed lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I drive home naked, and I drive very fast in hopes that a cop will stop me and ask questions.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL that sounds like it would be exhilerating LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it does depend on the time of day. However unless I got to be some place the clothes stay off. Why be in a hurry....Enjoy yourself....there might be more fun to come later....smile
Lurker
0 likes
If I've been having sex naked I like to cover up with something afterwards. I would only get dressed that quickly if I had to go somewhere.

I quite often have quick, rough and dirty sex whilst dressed so getting dressed again usually only requires an adjustment of my panties, or slipping them back on.
Lurker
0 likes
Only if he has not invited me to stay for the night. Or if his/her S/O is expected home any minute.

If he does not like my nude body now, he most likely did not like doing me either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depeneds on the situation. If we are staying in bed or have no place to run off to, then of course not since it is probably just a short break until round 2 anyhow If I have to leave or we are going out, then yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Depeneds on the situation. If we are staying in bed or have no place to run off to, then of course not since it is probably just a short break until round 2 anyhow If I have to leave or we are going out, then yes.

It also depends if we take it to the shower

Then, we do afterwards ... but leave the undies off.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends if I am at my place or their place. If we have sex at my place, I am comfortable staying naked until i need to go out. If we have sex at their place, I am more inclined to put my clothes back on, for comfort reasons!smile
Angel Princess of Passion
0 likes
If I need to leave in a hurry but usually I get home with all but my panties...he keeps them..
Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
It all depends on what time of day it is and if I have to go anywhere afterwards. At night time before bed, never. In the morning after sex I will often make breakfast naked in the warmer months. Panties are optional depending on the time of the month. If I have to go out I will dress or if we are expecting visitors, I will get dressed.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by LatinSugar
If I need to leave in a hurry but usually I get home with all but my panties...he keeps them..

Those panties are hanging from the rear view mirror of my truck!!!!!

PS. Have you seen my boxer shorts?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I don't put them on right away, no. Wherever it ended up (bed, sofa, floor etc), I'm definitely not in any rush to get dressed or attempt to conceal myself. I can't understand the concept of having had sex with someone yet still being worried about them seeing you naked later. If it's a sex-fuelled day, I'll stay naked.

But if we're doing something else - hanging out in another room (doing something non-sexual), watching TV, eating food - yes, I'll put on a little something - usually tight little boy-shorts and a cute tank/cami - something that still looks playful and sexy and might inspire another round later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont put my clothes back on till i have to go out ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Only if I have to be somewhere after, if not, I enjoy being naked smile
Lurker
0 likes
I do the same too smile