Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Subject name says it all
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Foreplay, always...and after play!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay give the woman a chance to get wet and cum during sex as well sex is not just about the guy cumming it about bothe parteners enjoying them selves
Balloonmeister
0 likes
Long, slow, sensuous foreplay. Lots of kissing, licking, sucking, slowly undressing each other ..... Damn, gotta go now.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay...ALWAYS.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Lots of great juicy foreplay!
Lurker
0 likes
Depends if you're running on a time limit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay, Foreplay, and some more Foreplay

Don't forget .... Afterplay!!
Lurker
0 likes
Normally lots of foreplay and after play. But sometimes, the situation and mood dictates that you both want to get straight down to it!
Lurker
0 likes
definitely foreplay. lotsa foreplay. it gets you in the mood.
0 likes
Definetely Foreplay! Foreplay allows for the passion and desire to build from the first touch to the first kiss, 2 people exploring each other with not only their bodies but minds. The more the better!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Lots of foreplay for sure... touching, massaging, kissing, nibbling, tasting. Watching her busy day float away, being replaced with goose pimples and an arched back as she opens up to my touch is amazing. Even when things are hot and we can't wait to get after each other, it's because we spent all day teasing with sexy texts or emails, which is just another form of foreplay.
Classified
0 likes
Foreplay is fantastic, but come on a quickie when out?
Urgent, raw animal sex.
Just FUCK!

There is a time for both!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Site administrator
0 likes
Certainly foreplay .. for me its so much more pleasurable than the final act ... not being selfish though ... her preferences would obviously matter.
Lurker
0 likes
There is a time and place for everything. If we have the time, the place will present itself and we can begin a long sensual encounter that will only culminate after she has cum at least once. Quickies are usually about the guys and although I certainly don't mind them I prefer the long drawn out pleasure of fore/during/after play.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually foreplay but there are times where all i want is to bend my woman over and...well you get the idea.
This is something i particularly enjoy after a party. I guess the long looks across the room thinking about all the things i want to do with her when we get home could be considered foreplay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I'm gonna be different....STRAIGHT TO IT...

.the candles lighted...
.dinner cooked and dishes washed
.soft music
..warm bath drawn

sensual massage
and the if you are "real lucky"...she just m-i-g-h-t be willing to indulge in a bit of FOREPLAY!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love foreplay gets me so juicy and ready to be taken over and over...how yummy!
Lurker
0 likes
I like nice long foreplay..makes it more fun and increases the excitement.
Lurker
0 likes
Deff foreplay first.....it adds to the moment.
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay!! It makes the heat and passion last longer and the orgasms much stronger heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the occasion, in the bedroom yeah foreplay is definately a passion heightener, but sometimes in spontaneous and horney situations where u both cant wait for it, then its straight to the point! (pardon the pun...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
foreplay by far, it's all about the build up.quicks are ok if theres not time , but i like at least 30 mins of build up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
foreplay.. long and slow.. don't know any other way.. or care to know..
Lurker
0 likes
Lots and lots of Foreplay.....hell....you get going and doing it right...Foreplay can turn into Five and Six-play!

Great sex is all about pleasing and using your mind....foreplay feeds the mind and gets it firing on all cyclinders!
Lurker
0 likes
Lots of foreplay. It can be the most amazingly intimate journey of discovery.
Lurker
0 likes
Everything is foreplay if you do it right: a look, a smile, a touch, a thought, a feeling. Of course, sometimes the foreplay leads to direct, hot, "immediate" sexual stuff like sucking and fucking: through the door and push her against the wall for untamed sex, wild and fast. Other times, it's the slow, slow agonizing build-up, tender, sweet, lingering, teasing that goes on forever. Either way, the conclusion has already been reached, the question answered, the ending pre-determined: "Are we going to do this?" "Oh, yes, we are!"
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay cause its gets me ready and it makes me even wilder!
Lurker
0 likes
foreplay of course!