0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
once you see them all mapped out

a map of all the mcdonalds
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Oh my god... how do these people in the blacked-out areas on the map survive?!!

Yeah, this is actually a pretty scary map. The McDonald's virus is spreading at an alarming, epidemic rate. Some of them look like they're literally on top of each other.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Oh my god... how do these people in the blacked-out areas on the map survive?!!

I could be wrong, but my guess is that the blacked out areas are geographically impossible to have McDonalds.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
doesn't that say something about the US .... eh?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I noticed a hole for the Okefenokee Swamp and the Everglades. I guess alligators don't like cardboard tasting burgers and overfried fries.
Matriarch
0 likes
I'm betting long on ARCO...(for the investment minded...)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I noticed a hole for the Okefenokee Swamp and the Everglades. I guess alligators don't like cardboard tasting burgers and overfried fries.

No they don't. They prefer poodles and airplanes. Especially Jet Blue and any poodle called Pierre or Fifi. Oh I almost forgot toddlers. They like them too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1curiouscat

I could be wrong, but my guess is that the blacked out areas are geographically impossible to have McDonalds.

And there I was thinking she was joking!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

And there I was thinking she was joking!

I understand she was joking... it was purely an observation... I don't live in the states - I am not 100% sure of the geography.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wonder if they have one for KFC outlets....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does The Color Red Really Make Bulls Angry?

Explanation: Spanish matadors began using a small red cape, or muleta, in bullfighting around the 1700s. Ever since, it seems, people have perpetuated the color-charged myth that red makes bulls go wild.

An 1,800-pound bull can hook a grown man with his horns and toss him 30 feet in the air, so this woman in pic (mithbuster) set out to find a way to test this myth — carefully. She decided to stand up in front of a bull holding a flag of a different color, and wait for an angry bull to see red.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How to Deal With Your Husband's Jealousy of Your Friendships
Edited by Flickety, Eric

While spending time with our friends is an important part of life whether we're married, separated, single, or dating a string of lovelies, some friendships tend to be tested by the loyalties sought within marriage. A healthy marriage is one in which you have space to be with your husband and with your friends; a less healthy marriage is one where your husband makes it clear that the time you spend with your friends makes him jealous. Here are some suggestions to put things back into balance.

This is how a jealous husband attempted to scare away her friends.