People with disabilities in the lifestyle

last reply
3 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a person with a disability I was wondering how people would deal with others in the lifestyle who have some sort of disability, physical or mental.

And I was wondering if anyone on here would like to share their opinions on such matters, as this can be a major issue for many who want to become part of the lifestyle but necessarily wouldn't because they don't know if someone would be able to handle them or looking after them correctly.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm only a little older than you - sounds better saying a little than a few years lol - and have a physical disability myself. I have never let it get me down (other things yes, but this, no ) and I try to have fun with it and include it into my lifestyle by wearing gas masks. When the time comes that I need to be on full time oxygen, I will just attach the tube to the gas mask, whip on my strap-on and thrust away

I personally don't think it would hinder or be a major issue for anyone with a disability, be that with, or looking after and handling them. Believe it or not, we are a caring group, even the ones that are into the extreme side of bdsm and any concerns should always be discussed before and it is just a matter of searching for the right person - and going by experience, there are plenty of them out there.

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by Latexìa
Believe it or not, we are a caring group, even the ones that are into the extreme side of bdsm and any concerns should always be discussed before and it is just a matter of searching for the right person - and going by experience, there are plenty of them out there.

Absolutely. Even though we like to tie each other up, and get spanked, and have clamps and clothespins attached to various parts of our bodies, (speaking strictly for myself, of course,) doesn't mean that we are uncaring. We have as much love and respect for each other as any other group of people, maybe even a bit more, because trust is such an important part of our sex lives.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
I don't believe any disability should stop you from enjoying this lifestyle. You may have to make certain accomodations, but I can't think of anything that would really STOP you from enjoying the same feelings, emotions and thrills that anyone else in this D/s world experiences.

My pet has arthritis in her spine and is insulin-dependent diabetic. She may not be able to kneel at My feet like she used to, but we still play just as hard as if we didn't have any problems.