Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not folding your skirt under yourself when sitting down...

last reply
88 replies
12.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is there ever a typical situation when you're wearing a skirt and don't fold it underneath your butt when sitting down?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. When the skirt is so short (an ultra mini) that it makes no difference whether you fold it under or not because it doesn't reach under your butt anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always fold a shirt under. I think it's just rude and gross to sit on a public surface. All other options is just ewhhhhaa Gross
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by xbunny
Yes. When the skirt is so short (an ultra mini) that it makes no difference whether you fold it under or not because it doesn't reach under your butt anyway.

Yep, same for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes when its so short you can't fold it under your butt ,iy just barely covers your butt standing up
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
All my skirts are ankle-length, so they don't need folding under me, it happens naturally.

A friend of mine had this beautiful crushed cotton dress once, the kind they tie round a stick when drying, so it sort of clings. When she sat down, through habit, she spread it out underneath her flat so she wouldn't crease it, forgetting it was meant to be creased. And unfortunately, when we leaving the cafe, we realised the reason people were staring was not because she was so pretty, but because her bum looked ten times bigger because the whole of the bit around her bum had been ironed flat, and hung out in a huge bubble while the rest of her dress was still clinging. She spent the rest of the day with her cardigan tied round her waist.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. Conditioning. Even do it when wearing longer skirts.
"Nothing is villainous if it causes an erection"
-Marquis de Sade
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
All my skirts are ankle-length, so they don't need folding under me, it happens naturally.

A friend of mine had this beautiful crushed cotton dress once, the kind they tie round a stick when drying, so it sort of clings. When she sat down, through habit, she spread it out underneath her flat so she wouldn't crease it, forgetting it was meant to be creased. And unfortunately, when we leaving the cafe, we realised the reason people were staring was not because she was so pretty, but because her bum looked ten times bigger because the whole of the bit around her bum had been ironed flat, and hung out in a huge bubble while the rest of her dress was still clinging. She spent the rest of the day with her cardigan tied round her waist.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... this is the best story ever... i am still giggling....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can just hear the conversation:

"Does this dress make my ass look big?"

"um ... well ... It didn't when you first put it on, but it does NOW!"
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is earth shattering stuff.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
same thing as most if short my ass sits bare if long enough I tuck
Lurker
0 likes
I tuck when i can but most of the time I try to tuck but the skirt is to short so I lay it flat against my butt as I sit...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
upskirts is my most enjoyable pastime has enybody got photos of self or others that enjoy the voyeur of an upskirt view?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by mangawhai12
upskirts is my most enjoyable pastime has enybody got photos of self or others that enjoy the voyeur of an upskirt view?

Try this, if you haven't found it already: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst11569_Upskirt-pics.aspx
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
dont do flouncy skirts so no need to tuck.
Lurker
0 likes
I was raised Southern, we always tuck and sit....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my skirts are so small i cant hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends, I don't have any really short short skirts as don't have the figure for things like minis. If its a floaty skirt I try and tuck in a little, otherwise just sit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a Scotsman, I always tuck my kilt under me and flatten the pleats or they get 'sat' out of shape.

You didn't expect a man of here, did you?
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I usually wear pencil skirts/dresses to work, so folding the skirt under me is never an issue.

I think many women (and kilt dressing men) naturally smooth their skirt to ensure they don't look like a creased mess when they get up.

My exception are the summer sundresses, which are usually much more flirty. One time, I was going to sit on the edge of the fountain (rock/brick/whatever it was encasing the fountain) and as I went to sit, a gush of wind blew my skirt up from my hand (I was talking on my cell) ... I gasped when my bare ass unexpectedly touched the cold rock!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always fold my skirt, but as with some others I prefer wearing longer skirts.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
i do a double tuck skirt/dresses and that extra appendage..........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nice but if you feel good about yourself why sit and tuck a waste of good legs body and amore to give others a buzz and make there day a nice one?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lee only wears panties when she is on her period. Otherwise she only to fold her skirts under her on dirty public seats. Clean looking seats she sits bare ass.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I normally fold when I'm wearing a skirt that's long enough - especially on public transport. Even with short skirts, I like to sit on something if I possibly can...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only tuck my skirt underneath if its long enough or tight otherwise I'll just sit with my skirt flowing around me. The tendency is to cross your legs so your panties won't show but with some of my skirts they are so short its even hard to do that. If a man wants to look up your skirt it will happen no matter how modest you are. Even tucking doesn't seem to help. I don't mind a man looking and been told many times I have very pretty legs. My only problem is when I wears garters they are hard to hide.
Lurker
0 likes
Driveing or at work
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Never really thought about it before but I'm a tucker. I automatically run my hands over my ass as I sit down to straighten my clothes at the back and then readjust the top if I cross my legs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm sitting in a restaurant booth with my husband next to me I won't tuck my skirt under me. It's easier for him to put his hand between my thighs that way--but only if I'm wearing panties. The only place I'll not wear panties and not tuck my skirt up under me is in the car. Hmmm. I want to put on a skirt and go out to dinner.