If you like to be spanked, what's your preferred 'position' and 'implement' and

last reply
37 replies
9.3k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer OTK by hand. Only ever been spanked by my man so keen to know if ... Can't imagine getting the cane though! Nikki xx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sorry girls, my first time and my question too long, should read - If you like to be spanked, what's your preferred 'position' and 'implement' and is it better from a man or another woman? Has anyone actually had the CANE?
Will know for next time
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i prefer a hand spank, but then he should rub it lovingly after spanking... and the best 1 is the classic doggy
Lurker
0 likes
i agree classic doggy is by far the best.. giving and receiving... had a cane like wip with my ex-- feather on one side mini spanking paddle on the other end.. very fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had lots of guys slap my ass while doing it doggie. If I like it then they can continue but if I say no they better stop. Once while playing with some light bdsm I was restrained and a cat-o-nine-tails was used on my ass. Not hard but light strokes at first building up to harder ones. It blew my mind and I came so hard.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I prefer over the knee, bare bottomed, and I'd rather have a hand. The hand is more intimate. I have had the cane, and it leaves welts. If you want some welts to show off to your friends, the cane is the way to go. I am spanked as a part of sex, and like shawnababy, it is usually in the doggie position. I also have my bottom smacked when I'm on top a lot, and love that. There is one position where I lie with one leg inside my lovers leg, and one outside, with his cock in me, a little bit sideways. When he lifts one leg, (the one inside mine), he can really grind against me, and I'm in a perfect position to be spanked. I sort of discovered that position when I was eighteen or so, and have taught it to almost every guy I've had sex with since.

I'm sort of fond of belts and paddles too, straps and floggers. Any of those are good for getting me in the mood, but the traditional across the knee, skirt up, panties down spanking is my biggest turn on. If it's punishment, of course, I don't get a say in it. Real punishment spankings, which are thankfully rare for me, are usually done with a strap or a belt. I'm not meant to enjoy them, but I do anyway.

The times that I have been spanked by other women have been a turn on for me also. I prefer older women to spank me, because my bi-fantasies are about older women, and most of the members of our munch are older.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love getting lightly spanked while doggie style or cow girl. Like it when he rubs it afterwards.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd rather spank!
Lurker
1 like
face in the pillow ass high in the air and always with a crop
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer being spanked over the knee by my wife, although She won't do it. I like being spanked until I cry, or have tears.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like to spank and being spanked . I like the bare
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Hand-spank only (no cane) either on my knees while getting fucked and my hair pulled or pinned up against the wall with my legs slightly apart, back arched and ass pushed out for him.

I don't have a typical 'spanking fetish' so over the knee or using a cane, ruler, whip or whatever other implements go along with this fetish don't really interest me at all. I like more of a 'free-style' spontaneous hand-spanking moment that leads into other rough sex elements.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being spanked, While doing doggy or cowgirl.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i enjoy being spanked, I have allso given my wife a smack bum whilst she was on her front...Try it . Its a great feeling
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I LOOOOVE being spanked! It makes me so wet.

I like OTK, because I get to feel the warmth of his body and his erection. OTK is ideal for when he spanks me with his hand. I also like being on all fours, with pillows under me, for a harder spank, with a paddle or crop. On all fours is fun, especially when I'm restrained to the bed. Again, I would want pillows under me for comfort.

I've never experienced a cane, but am open to the eventual possibility.
Lurker
0 likes
i like a nice spanking here and there but only with a hand no cane action. doggy style is always great or bent over my bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A light spanking for me please, always by his hand and preferably whilst he's inside me in one place or another. A few filthy expletives thrown in, and I'm in heaven!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
A light spanking for me please, always by his hand and preferably whilst he's inside me in one place or another. A few filthy expletives thrown in, and I'm in heaven!

Duly noted..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen

You'll have what you're given and you'll say thank you for it afterwards ;)
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been spanked multiple ways and I definitely prefer by hand or a velvet whip [Canes and leather whips leave harsh marks]. Position would be either face-down on the bed or pressed against a wall/corner [As in a punishment "time-out" almost].
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm spanking let me bend over and get in line. The hand works nicely nothing real hard though. Doggie or cowgirl seem to be the proffered possitions.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
love being spanked. Usually on all fours with an open hand or a paddle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm still being introduced to different types of spanking, during my favourite spanking so far, I was sat on his knee, curled up towards him, with my legs up on the arm of the sofa, and as he held me he spanked me. He cupped his hand in a way that made it a lot more painful than I'm used to - I had marks for over a week - I loved it.
Lurker
0 likes
i like to be spanked by my girl on my butt with the palm of her hand.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have never been spanked, but the thought of it gets me hard. I would love to find a woman to spank over my knee while both naked, sounds like fun. Maybe spanking her could make me cum?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

You'll have what you're given and you'll say thank you for it afterwards ;)

Don't I always?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Open handed spanking, only, no implements, and only when things start getting fast and rough. Perfect during doggie, or even when I'm on top, and when his hand slaps low enough, right over the anus... holy hell...
Lurker
0 likes
I love to be spanked!!!!! Only by other women!!! I love being put across their knees especially if they are wearing stockings! The feeling of my skirt sliding over my ass as she pulls it up, the feeling of her hands between my panties and ass as she pulls them down and the anticipation of that first smack from. her hand on my ass is incredibly sexy and orgasmic!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lustylady45 you got my pussy tingling, never been spanked by a woman but it sounds great. Got my b/f to spank me doggy style as per the above advice and it was awesome. done it several times now and it never fails to get me off!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
What about titty and pussy spank as well. Gently of course...