Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you always like to initiate sex or do you prefer women to come onto you?

last reply
33 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Although I would say I'm reasonably intelligent, independent and opinionated I still expect men to take the leading role.

Personally I do not initiate sex, Why? Because I do not like being in control. When it comes to sex I'm a shy. passive, and self-conscious woman. The thought of 'taking control' is actually a turn off for me. I have never been a person to take the reins in any sexual situation...it just is not me.

Having said that it could be argued that flirting and wearing sexy and revealing clothing is initiating sex by seducing the man into believing he's doing all the work.

Do passive women piss you off or do you prefer them that way?
Lurker
0 likes
I'd like to see the responses to this as well. I do not often make the first move because I am too shy and scared of being rejected. Only if i know the guy is 100% up for it can I be more confident, Im even too shy to try and make eye contact with a guy across the room!

I guess what I would like to know is, how mean are you guys when a woman you're interested in comes on to you? Its just the thoght of him laughing back in my face that puts me of, but it would be nice if I could know that that isnt likely to happen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel it is usually a mutual decision even if the man makes the first move. I have never kissed anyone without knowing that they wanted to be kissed. However the idea of a woman making the first move would be a total turn on and definitely not lead to nasty tale telling to male acquaintances whilst we slurp lager and watch boring football.
Lurker
0 likes
I normally take the lead but its a huge turn on when my wife does!
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

I like both please, there are times when I like to initiate for sure. However when she pushes me on the bed and grabs my cock telling me what she wants to do with it is very nice as well!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Classified
0 likes
I usually initiate, but love to be seduced as well.
A smile, that look, a flash of nylons!
A dirty message!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Both...it's a mutual thang...even submissives deserve some time to get seductive and go RAWR
Lurker
0 likes
Do you mean passive in a relationship or just out at a bar with someone you just met? I think in a relationship there should be a mix to keep things from getting too routine. In a bar...would you call prolonged eye contact passive? There was just another thread about what women do to let men know their interested and if you're picking those up then it's up to the guy to initiate. Having said that, sometimes something really direct and straightforward is hot.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually intitiate but like it when a girl does.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I am married now and she initiates at least as much as I do, if not slightly more.

When I was single I always thought that women were slightly more sexually aggressive than guys. Some people think it is the other way around, but that is how it seemed to me.

Whether I initiated or they did was not important, I was happy either way.

Now that I am married I have discovered than a wedding ring is an aphrodisiac for a lot of women. I don't like that at all. I hate being hit on in bars/clubs now.
Lurker
0 likes
Half and half. When te mood strikes it's a turn on to seduce her until she's as hot for me as I am for her. BUT I love it when she comes out of no where and takes the lead, feels good knowing she's been thinking of me
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I have discovered than a wedding ring is an aphrodisiac for a lot of women. I don't like that at all. I hate being hit on in bars/clubs now.

Purely as an experiment...after a couple years of noticing that a good male running buddy of mine (who never removed his wedding band) practically had to beat the women off with a baseball bat at area nightclubs -I purchased a simple gold wedding band @ a pawnshop in the late 90s, to experience the effect myself.

That visual aphrodisiac works much better when you are traveling and are in a different city, unknown. But then again, Buz...the same lure works for women who are traveling and out in a nightclub advertising themselves as available. I haven't been out much the last few years, but on those occasions when I have been to nightclubs with an attractive date...I notice she gets lots of looks (generally by both genders), I might catch a few...and there are the rare moments where blatant propositions are also fielded by one or the other of us. It's all in how you handle things, Buz.

Incidentally, they are noticing you first, the ring second, the challenge third. It should be flattering; have fun with it while you can! It gives you the opportunity to let your wife (when she's with you) know that she's the preferred jam to your toast....or it may bring other opportunities as well.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Almost all of the time I initiate sex but to be honest I would be happier if I didn't have to all of the time. It would be nice to be surprised once in a while.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was married for nearly 10 years so if I had to initiate it all the time it would become in my mind tiresome and lack the spice that sex requires. So that being said I love it when women initiates sex. A lady friend recently read the Shades of Grey trilogy and she couldn't keep her hands off of me. What a wild weekend we just had!
Chivalry is the only "wingman" you need.

Please read and comment on my story http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/a-night-to-remember.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pretzel
Almost all of the time I initiate sex but to be honest I would be happier if I didn't have to all of the time. It would be nice to be surprised once in a while.

ditto
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
0 likes
"Do you always like to initiate sex or do you prefer women to come onto you?"

Although I will generally be the one to initiate sex, I applaud any woman that is willing to initiate sex. Irregardless of if it is visual clues, a warm kiss or a fondled grope; it is still nice to feel desired.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it enjoyable when a woman initiates sex, but that may mean different things to people. It could be a woman make the first move to kiss, touch hands, or even start the conversation. I find that I am more comfortable when I don't have to read a persons mind to find out if I am going to get slapped for missinterpreting body language and initiating the first kiss.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i tink i like it both. both has its pleasure. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I believe you, Feline! I largely prefer to initiate sex, to set the mood, to seduce a woman. The build up, the anticipation, is a huge turn on. But there's nothing quite like a woman flirting with you, making you feel wanted.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
not often, but at times, i have had a woman make first move...half the timei turned it down as i wasnt fully comfy about it or, more to point, them. but never once did i ever laugh at them and always thanked them for their attentions. damn the man that would snigger (or woman for that matter) when they get attention of amourous sort.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Shit... I like for her to start it and me to finish it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely like initiating! But do like getting hints from the other side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i usually do but i find it a turn on if she does also.also if she tells me what she wants or needs
Lurker
0 likes
I take what I want!
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for your interesting respones

I don't feel that you have addressed this question though:

What if she never initiates sex and allways expects you to do it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It is always a ego boost when a woman comes on to me !!! It makes me feel great and sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Thanks for your interesting respones

I don't feel that you have addressed this question though:

What if she never initiates sex and allways expects you to do it

i would prefer if the women initiates sex from time to time, but i also wouldnt mind if she was a bit passive.

If she always expected me to initiate sex, i would feel thats a bit unfair as we are both in the relationship and we both have needs.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I dont necessarily want the woman to take lead but im not a fan of feeling like im the only one that wants it a woman is too pushy it turns me off if she doesnt show enough interest occasionally it can make a man self concious aswell but me never me tarzan you jane lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thought about it again I wanna initiate if its a repeat chick shes going to have go for it occasionally..........