New to the idea of ownership

last reply
5 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You will have to sit down with our partner and talk about your feelings, as you both already play abit with the Dom/sub scenario it probably won't come as a surprise to him. You will need to discuss any boundaries as there has to be the up most trust in a Dom/sub relationship. My wife(sub) and myself have enjoyed this in our relationship yes made mistakes to start but soon realized we had to talk about our expectations. Hope this helps.
Lurker
0 likes
If you are new to BDSM then easy into the Dom/Sub roleplaying by just simply asking your partner to slowly take more control and have a safe word set up incause things go to far read the topic BDSM 101 there you can read more about the lifestyle.
Lurker
0 likes
Good advice from all above. Let me add another thought. We are new to BDSM too. I (dom) didn't think too much about it until one day during regulare sex, she said something and I popped her lightly on the butt. She let me know she liked it and over time we have done more things. One thing she did to re-enforce that she is more than ok with it was to email a Lush story to me with things she woudl like included. I'm not a rocket scientist, but also not clueless.
Lurker
0 likes
Well. When I first got into the lifestyle I was not sure about it. After a little explanation/instruction from my Mistress/Owner I found I liked it.
Like some of the others have mentioned take it slow and set boundries. I have yet to use a safe word with my Mistress. I find I like it a little too much sometimes when I am punished for bieng a naugty pup/sub. It takes a lot of respect/trust. It doesn't hurt that I am in love with my mistress either.