Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nude Yoga Classes - Would you try it/ What was it like?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was interested in trying to find new experiences nude when I discovered a local female yoga instructor who hosts nude Yoga classes. The description sounds amazing and the thought of being naked in a class full of others exercising sounds really interesting. Has anyone ever experiences something like this, and how was it. If you have never tried something like this, would you give it a try? Maybe if a friend invited you to join them?

Here is the class description:
Why practice naked?
I personally enjoy the physical freedom of nudity in all my activities and seek out the safe places and spaces that allow that freedom to happen. Now it’s my turn to created a safe, warm place to spend time together, using the tools of yoga, to focus us inward, allowing our breath to keep us in the moment and watch our mind. Naked yoga will help heal the mind of the constraints of shame and poor self-image and any other beliefs that limit us from our true and natural self.
Yoga is a profound spiritual experience in and of itself, and in the shedding our clothes (the armor and the social masks we present to the world) can be an opportunity to shed judgments of ourselves and of each other. Let’s recognize and celebrate the wholesomeness of the human body. Our awareness and acceptance of our naked bodies, without self-consciousness and without erotic intentions, allows us to more fully share in, and benefit from, the yogic experience.Unlike other philosophies, practices or traditions that work to transcend the body, this practice celebrates the body fully—with reverence, joy and abandon.

There will be yoga mats and props available,bring towel for your seat and/or blanket for your comfort or warmth.

Confirm your space, space is limited.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by NudistRob
I was interested in trying to find new experiences nude when I discovered a local female yoga instructor who hosts nude Yoga classes. The description sounds amazing and the thought of being naked in a class full of others exercising sounds really interesting. Has anyone ever experiences something like this, and how was it. If you have never tried something like this, would you give it a try? Maybe if a friend invited you to join them?

Here is the class description:
Why practice naked?
I personally enjoy the physical freedom of nudity in all my activities and seek out the safe places and spaces that allow that freedom to happen. Now it’s my turn to created a safe, warm place to spend time together, using the tools of yoga, to focus us inward, allowing our breath to keep us in the moment and watch our mind. Naked yoga will help heal the mind of the constraints of shame and poor self-image and any other beliefs that limit us from our true and natural self.
Yoga is a profound spiritual experience in and of itself, and in the shedding our clothes (the armor and the social masks we present to the world) can be an opportunity to shed judgments of ourselves and of each other. Let’s recognize and celebrate the wholesomeness of the human body. Our awareness and acceptance of our naked bodies, without self-consciousness and without erotic intentions, allows us to more fully share in, and benefit from, the yogic experience.Unlike other philosophies, practices or traditions that work to transcend the body, this practice celebrates the body fully—with reverence, joy and abandon.

There will be yoga mats and props available,bring towel for your seat and/or blanket for your comfort or warmth.

Confirm your space, space is limited.

Do people have to bring their own cameras, or will you be doing the photography?

Or, did you mean this to go in a different section to Strange/Amusing Pics?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry for posting in wrong section. Moderators please remove or relocate.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on the location and person for me. If it is an experianced instructer and a good location than yes. If it is some perv, in their basement than no.