Login

Looking for Country people

last reply
14 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I'm looking for more Country users. I know you gotta be here somewhere. Does anyone have Country people (both boys and girls) as friends. If you do. If you could please have them friend request me. Thanks! And if anyone has any firefighters on their friends list. If you could have them friend request me. That would be great!

Thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
I live in a country. Does that count? I heard that there's a lot of people on Lush that live in a country.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I live in the sticks, is that what you mean by country? The directions to my house include "go to the first paved road."
The Linebacker
0 likes
I now live in a big city, but I grew up at the outer edge of a small town, spent summers in the country with relatives, and I love country music. If this helps I have literally shoveled shit...chicken shit out of chicken houses, helped get up hay, fed the horses, milked cows by hand, gathered eggs, planted beans, corn, etc, picked beans, corn, etc., dug 'taters, plowed with a tractor and I love to ride horses. Do I at least get a nod?
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
I live in the sticks, is that what you mean by country? The directions to my house include "go to the first paved road."
Thats what i meant!
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I now live in a big city, but I grew up at the outer edge of a small town, spent summers in the country with relatives, and I love country music. If this helps I have literally shoveled shit...chicken shit out of chicken houses, helped get up hay, fed the horses, milked cows by hand, gathered eggs, planted beans, corn, etc, picked beans, corn, etc., dug 'taters, plowed with a tractor and I love to ride horses. Do I at least get a nod?
Buz, it basically sounds like you grew up on a farm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think my entire state constitutes "the sticks" lol
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
0 likes
I'm from the country, too. Kangaroos probably out-number people where I live.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I live in Kentucky man, it's hard to get more country than that. Grew up near a place where some horses are actually wild
Lurker
0 likes
I live somewhere in the Red. Is that "Country" enough for you?

I'm really thinking I need to give an award here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
i think my entire state constitutes "the sticks" lol

Ahh, from what I hear your state is beautiful. So's your country.Is8uUSeASA2osksd
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Don't you mean, " turn on first dirt road"... I'm just askin'
0 likes
Quote by Lone_Wolf
I live somewhere in the Red. Is that "Country" enough for you?

I'm really thinking I need to give an award here.

Yup thats Country enough!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Ahh, from what I hear your state is beautiful. So's your country.V9ADv7tvDKRMAFlv

ha ha haaaaa...thats funny. most people dont even know we ARE a state ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in the woods, off the grid, keep a big garden and help out at my friend's farm up the road. Used to have a 36 acre farm in Pennslvania and was planting peas the day of the 3 Mile Island accident...my farm was 8 miles away...but that was then and this is now. I could never live in a city.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
I'm from the country, too. Kangaroos probably out-number people where I live.

This thread is worthless without kangaroo pictures.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

ha ha haaaaa...thats funny. most people dont even know we ARE a state ;)

Evidently a lot of people don't have to pass geography and American history in school. I have never been to New Mexico but have heard that it is a beautiful state and the people are very nice. Probably much nicer than south Florida where most of the people are rude and all the rude people were born somewhere north of Washington D.C.
My first story for Lush is posted, The Goodbye Fuck.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/the-goodbye-fuck.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fireman35

Yup thats Country enough!

Holly Heck my country is not even registered on that map ... So we take the prize being completely countryless