I should be banned

last reply
22 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever done something worth a ban from lush?
Be honest,i myself think i deserve do be banned for my rude words to Dudealicious on some thread yesterday. All my excuses to him and thanks alot to Little Bambi for her remark. Think i could really some treatment from Sir Spankalots.
Ps:sorry for the names spelling.
Trying to sound cool. Too much work left.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
You should be banned for not reading this thread: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst22991_10-words-you-need-to-stop-misspelling.aspx

You can redeem yourself by adding spaces after punctuation in your post, and realising which word you've written, doesn't in fact exist.

Thank you for being honest. I should say for my discharge that those are current mistakes among french-speaking peoples.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Schnelhans
Be honest,i myself think i deserve do be banned for my rude words to Dudealicious on some thread yesterday. All my excuses to him and thanks alot to Little Bambi for her remark. Think i could really some treatment from Sir Spankalots.

Dude Schnelhans... That is hardly even worth a mention... Banning for saying rude things to dudealicious? That's just crazy. In fact, I think it should be part of the orientation for new members.

Just kidding Colin... calm your ass down.
0 likes

Felix is only saying that because he finds it stimulating to be abused...

Try it, he likes it.mKefhZDvJSnwblJs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale

Felix is only saying that because he finds it stimulating to be abused...

Try it, he likes it.XnYdZs8U1z1bp2j8

FtLMale should be banned for using MY Twinkie on speed without asking first!

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I think attention seekers should be banned from Lush, it'd really make browsing the forums a much more enjoyable experience.

I myself don't feel like I've done anything ban-worthy, to date anyway, no members murdered - added bonus.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nah dude, you fit in quite well
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
Sometimes I think attention seekers should be banned from Lush, it'd really make browsing the forums a much more enjoyable experience.

I myself don't feel like I've done anything ban-worthy, to date anyway, no members murdered - added bonus.

" I have decided to try be a bit more sociable" Actual Bambi Quote.

Glad you are feeling a bit more sociable.

tease tease...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale

tease tease...

'Revamping this after 9 months of lushliness"

Some 7 or 8 months later....what can I say... people bring out the best in me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale

tease tease...

I should be banned for just breathing apparently.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Schnelhans

You think you should be banned for having a weak moment???

Schnelhans, I seriously wouldn't worry one more moment about it. I have seen a couple of members tell other members that this is an adult site and stop the whining, butt hurt etc and that has always pissed me off. It seems it is expected that when we join, we leave feelings, sense of rightenous, respect, politeness, human emotions at the join up page and become just plain emotionless computer generated sluts LOL.

And don't worry if you felt a little nasty in your response. Nastiness is the new and accepted and often rewarded trend around here*, so really you should be doing it more and not asking for banning LOL

*said with tongue in cheek
Wild at Heart
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thank y'all to care about my little person. Right now, only Bambi has answered the real question. And no Bambi it's not(at least not only) attention seeking.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Schnelhans
thank y'all to care about my little person. Right now, only Bambi has answered the real question. And no Bambi it's not(at least not only) attention seeking.

Your question is flawed. How can anyone currently a member sit here and tell you if they have done anything they should be banned for? If they would have done it then they would have been banned... If they weren't caught, why would they admit it here? It doesn't make any sense you see?

And the reason for your question.. I mean, making fun of dudealicious is pretty standard... That's the most peculiar thing to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I think we've all done something reprehensible here - it's just a fact of life that no matter where you go, you will offend someone, no matter how hard you try not to. We'll look back on it, think "oh God, what was I thinking?" and then get over it and so will the other person, we may even grow stronger for it. Not everything requires a ban. Most of the time a simple apology to the person that you think you've offended will suffice and that person may even respect you for being a decent human being and extending the courtesy of apologizing to them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you truly awake?
Lurker
0 likes
Have you read how restrictive lush can be? Surprised anyone is here.
Lurker
0 likes
Thankfully, they are very forgiving and much more tolerant than their policies suggest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KinkyLisa4rp
Have you read how restrictive lush can be? Surprised anyone is here.

Restrictive? Really?

Common Sense is not a Superpower... As far as I know anyone can use it, but few rarely practice it.
0 likes
Quote by KinkyLisa4rp
Thankfully, they are very forgiving and much more tolerant than their policies suggest.

I have been here for awhile now and have never done anything close to being banned on here (ok once maybe). I am very curious to see what you mean about Lush being "very forgiving and much more tolerant that their policies suggest". Can you humor me and give me an example of what you are talking about?

I have seen some pretty "interesting" things here and wonder what you mean.....
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On Lush I have nothing that should get me banned yet apart from trolling trolls in the basement, takes a lot for me to get to that though.... On other sites..... Well.....
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!