Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let me try again...lol the question is for the ladies....

last reply
17 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever been out on a date with your man yet been so distracted by your attraction to another woman?
Take an erotic stroll through my vineyard....where fabulous wine is not the only magical elixir *WINK*.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your point being ???
Lurker
0 likes
That shit happens dude. Us men, most of us anyway, are controlled by our cocks. I wouldn't worry about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You maybe turned on by another girl, but I still want to end up with a huge cock in my pussy at the end of the night smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok so you were out with your man and a woman turned you on. And how is that an issue. 1. Are you straight and never experienced that before. Or 2. Are you bi and your guy doesn't know.
Did you go Home and screw your guy if you did then I don't see the problem. You really didn't give us much to go on in your post.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Your profile indicates that you are a male...and you were out with your man, yet turned on by another woman.

Hell, sounds to me like you got it all figured out...

Fucking party on Garth!

I is envious!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Your profile indicates that you are a male...and you were out with your man, yet turned on by another woman.

oh good..so its ok that i was confused then...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

oh good..so its ok that i was confused then...

LMB, it's all good. I just have to sometimes read between the lines.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

Quote by grandpa

Oh my god... I can make a joke here but I'll refrain...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I understood your questions from the get go ... Even seeing that you are a Male (No worries).

I have been distracted, yes. But, not so much that I would blow the guy off. Instead, I would point her out, and share with him my attraction, etc.
Lurker
0 likes
belongs in "ask the ladies" section if it's for ladies..
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by reddionysus
Have you ever been out on a date with your man yet been so distracted by your attraction to another woman?

Ah, now that you've re-worded the statement/question .... I can answer!

Nope. Never.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by whippersnapper

Oh my god... I can make a joke here but I'll refrain...

Fire away, junior.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have been out with a guy and been atracted to a woman I have seen. But I would never blow off the guy for her. And I also have been out with a woman and have been attracted to a man I have seen too.

But in both situaltions, I will not continuously stare at the person, that is unfair to my date and I would hate that to happen to me.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I have not...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, of course. When a date takes me dancing, I always prefer watching women dance to men. Sorry guys, but dancing is pure sex and well, most of you just don't have it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I'm a terrible person. I've been out with a guy more than a few times, and ended up going home with another woman. Only once did the guy want to be part of it, I believe he had a real good time.LOL
kisses, amy