Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does it turn you on if a man is forceful with you in the bedroom?

last reply
448 replies
56.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when my boyfriend pulls me hard and pushes me, holds down my hands with his, pulls my hair slightly. Nothing really major just so you can feel the force. Hot or not?
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Hot. Definitely.

I like it quite a bit rougher than what you described and if the guy knows what he's doing, it's incredible.

You definitely have to tell the guy how intense/dominant you want him to get though, otherwise they will always underplay. I think a lot of guys aren't that comfortable with rough sex or don't know what level to take it to, so communication is key. When you find a guy that's got some skills with this, I swear it becomes like an addiction that you need to feed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely a turn on. Don't need however to ask for or to instigate it since it's also a great turn on for him too. Who's hasn't played forceful sex anyway at least once? So, the only problem but I will not let it happen anymore are the $37 panties ripped.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yea I agree, it is definitely hot unless he gets too rough. But biting, pulling hair, grabbing, and trying to fist is really nice sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Hot. Definitely.

I like it quite a bit rougher than what you described and if the guy knows what he's doing, it's incredible.

You definitely have to tell the guy how intense/dominant you want him to get though, otherwise they will always underplay.

love you.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
I like it in roleplay..Love having my Hair Pulled
Lurker
0 likes
It's very hot and I love it, especially if he's very intense, rough and domineering.

However I wouldn't want to tell him how intense I wanted him to be. That would mean I would be getting him to do what I want and have some control, which would ruin it.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

However I wouldn't want to tell him how intense I wanted him to be. That would mean I would be getting him to do what I want and have some control, which would ruin it.

Are you talking about more 'in the moment', or even beforehand - like in a general sense when you're talking about what you're into sexually.

I can see it being off putting to set limits and levels once you're already into things. I've always talked about my idea of rough/dominant sex way beforehand - like as part of general sexual-conversation.

I've found that guys wouldn't think of pushing into rough-sex terrain (outside maybe a little hair-pulling, ass-slapping) unless they knew the girl wanted it - I think they're aware that it could really freak a girl out that wasn't into that kind of thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I consent to it it's pretty good. However on a different level where it is forced it's a turn off for me. (That's another story)
0 likes
Not into anything too kinky but some force in the bedroom is nice. I'm not a fan of biting - especially in places people will notice i.e the neck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, as long as he's not brutal or anything. I love when a man wants me so much that he cannot control the urge to take me.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Lurker
0 likes
*raises hand and jumps up and down* YES!
Lurker
0 likes
Forceful is not the term.

I want it rough and hard. Difficult to get it over to a lot of guys, less of a problem if guys in in the plural. Now that does not mean battered and bruised either.

You know I am not the girl next door and most likely never was. But I did not know it then either.

Hard to explain what a turnon being taken and used is for a woman like me. We all know what kind of woman that is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey - yes you !!! read and take note: It turns me on immensely !
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Are you talking about more 'in the moment', or even beforehand - like in a general sense when you're talking about what you're into sexually.

I can see it being off putting to set limits and levels once you're already into things. I've always talked about my idea of rough/dominant sex way beforehand - like as part of general sexual-conversation.

I've found that guys wouldn't think of pushing into rough-sex terrain (outside maybe a little hair-pulling, ass-slapping) unless they knew the girl wanted it - I think they're aware that it could really freak a girl out that wasn't into that kind of thing.

I've never been asked beforehand or given the choice as to what I'm into, that's just the way it's always been.
Lurker
0 likes
Hot as hell... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes Yes Yes. PLEASE take control and use me. I'll be your princess in the morning, but in the bedroom PLEASE MAKE ME FEEL IT.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't have to be "rough" but please not tentative! Passivity just puts me to sleep. It's hot to be bossed for a change.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Lurker
0 likes
definitely hot
Lurker
0 likes
I love it , Such a turn on for me ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Im pretty sure that most women love it.... It is a turn on!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really love it!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
A little is nice, as long as the man doesn't get a big ego and continues being forcefull out of the bedroom too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes!! For sure Some guys think I'm so petite and tiny that it's like I'll break or something. I don't want a guy to treat me like a little flower ALL the time....or a princess.....sometimes you want him to take control and just want you like he can't stop....it's HOT for sure!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Sometimes my wife is in the mood for that. I have become very good at reading her, if not she'll tell me to get rougher.
Sometime she likes to turn it around and be the dominate rough one. And then there are times we like to be mutually rough. Changing it up works for me, it's all good! She has never held back or been shy about what she wanted to do and I've always loved that about her. I have discovered that if we are out somewhere, especially at a dress up social function, that I find the right opportunity to sneak in a very discrete feel and tell her (very aggressively) that I am going to fuck the hell out of her when we get home, that by the time we get home she is so horny and worked up that she is like an obsessed tigress. Awesome!
Lurker
0 likes
Of course! I love a dominate man who knows what he wants and does not stop till he gets it. smile Yummy!
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Sometimes my wife is in the mood for that. I have become very good at reading her, if not she'll tell me to get rougher.
Sometime she likes to turn it around and be the dominate rough one. And then there are times we like to be mutually rough. Changing it up works for me, it's all good! She has never held back or been shy about what she wanted to do and I've always loved that about her. I have discovered that if we are out somewhere, especially at a dress up social function, that I find the right opportunity to sneak in a very discrete feel and tell her (very aggressively) that I am going to fuck the hell out of her when we get home, that by the time we get home she is so horny and worked up that she is like an obsessed tigress. Awesome!

Damn, Buz, I fucking love you!

Not to worry, baby, I'm fucking IN LOVE with YOU! (If your reading this...quit following me. I'm a good girl.)