Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who has the hottest photo galleries on Lush?

last reply
25 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Stories get ranked but photo galleries don't. Who do you think has amazing photos on their page?
Lurker
0 likes
Although it is not a gallery - not on her friends list so I have no clue what's in her gallery - but a Scottish lass, starting with the letter"M" ...has a delightful avatar
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have seen some peoples galleries here on LUSH but the best gallery I have seen are on TraceyAmes gallery. She has lots of pictures and they are really hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to say Shawnababy. Simply amazing!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
TraceyAmes has the best real pictures I have seen on Lust.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tracey is stunning.. so is naughtyannie..
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
teehee thanks Warlock! Glad you like them!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having just checked them out once again - to be sure that is !! It has to be a certain male photographer friend of mine. No doubts about that one ! Never name names though - far too polite for that !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
<< agrees with swollen
"Nothing is villainous if it causes an erection"
-Marquis de Sade
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In hindsight, and forgive my fickle tone, but JB's are really hot also! And.... looking up to my Austrian friend above, ''wow' is that really you ?! you are stunning! Xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, they are all me and thank you. Yours are hot as well. I'd kill for pins like yours! x
"Nothing is villainous if it causes an erection"
-Marquis de Sade
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I nominate ourselves , beacuse Miss Brazil is one very sexy hot slut,hehe
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Warlock
Tracey is stunning.. so is naughtyannie..

Thank you very much Warlock, I take that as a real compliment. Also many thanks to Callista and Muleskiner for mentioning me as well. You are all lovely people.
Lurker
0 likes
lilaudrie has the best one's I've seen, but there are a lot of good one's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
principessa (one powerful photo here)

Bluebird (here too one powerful photo)

TraceyAmes (newly discovered as a result of reading one of her post reply. Lots of great photos candid and not, some erotically stimulating and some seductively sexy)

You can look at lots of great photos and it's fine. In my opinion, when you get the feeling of the "real" than you're looking at the hottest photo, as those that I have mentioned above.

An applause to some of our stunningly opposite sex partners.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
i agree tracey, great gallery smile
Lurker
0 likes
Tracy by far is at the top of the list
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by muleskiner
TraceyAmes has the best real pictures I have seen on Lust.

Uh yeah, adult content pics anyone?

http://peachyforum.com/t/ann-parker-196713.aspx

How obvious and easily found through reverse pic look up. You people are pretty easily fooled! Can anyone say FAKE? Guess I just have a trained eye due to my job. Pretty sad to use content pics and claim they are you on a site like this! Awwwww, hope I haven't burst anyone's bubble.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SensualSharon

Uh yeah, adult content pics anyone?

http://peachyforum.com/t/ann-parker-196713.aspx

How obvious and easily found through reverse pic look up. You people are pretty easily fooled! Can anyone say FAKE? Guess I just have a trained eye due to my job. Pretty sad to use content pics and claim they are you on a site like this! Awwwww, hope I haven't burst anyone's bubble.....

I certainly understand your point and would agree it is sad if in fact that is the case.. but it appears that Tracey has been a long time member.. and it would seem less likely to carry a ruse for so long.. a more generous view might be that she has an online portfolio at other sites and the ones on Lush really are Tracey as well..
Lurker
0 likes
most people lock there picture so unless your friends with them you cant see there pictures.. so this thread is pretty pointless unless your just judging your friends and it pretty much will turn into a popularity contest.

i much rather talk to a nice person with no picture and just a friendly pro pic then a sketchy rude weird freak with pictures of there dick/pussy. so this thread is really stupid but hey this IS a sex sit...
no offense
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Warlock

I certainly understand your point and would agree it is sad if in fact that is the case.. but it appears that Tracey has been a long time member.. and it would seem less likely to carry a ruse for so long.. a more generous view might be that she has an online portfolio at other sites and the ones on Lush really are Tracey as well..

Yeah, right........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ummmm i can't pick just one... or even five
Lurker
0 likes
MexicanGoddess, tazznjazz, and ArtAngel.
Lurker
0 likes
i think danni69 has some really hot photos
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Preciouslady has an amazing photo gallery, to those lucky ones that can view it! Sexiest smile on Lush, hands down!