Tickle or not

last reply
15 replies
1.1k views
2 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello I am curious lady, i am new to Lush i am married and enjoy spending time with him. I have begun to enjoy having my feet and pits tickled i just enjoy the laughter and its a real turn on any of you agree?
Loving the lush site
Site administrator
0 likes
Um ... I assume you mean arm pits ?! and havent mis-spelt .. cant remember the last time anyone did that to me .. only when I was a child back in the early 1930's. But hey laughter is great and good for you so enjoy !!
Lurker
0 likes
Hello Curious and welcome to our little corner of the world.
I love to hear anyone laugh it always makes me smile. I'm not really one for a tickle fetish but if it makes you happy, go for it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks for the welcome, its not really the tickling its more that my feet are really sensitive and he only has to threaten it. I just start laughing lol. Its just something me and my hubby are playing around with and its a lot of fun.
And SimplyJohn yes i did means arm pits it wasn't a misspelling. Sorry if i offended anyone, still new but loving the site and opinions. X
Lurker
0 likes
You haven't offended anyone! I'm glad you're husband and you are enjoying something like that to make you smile.
Lurker
0 likes
i am extremely ticklish.. poke me anywhere and i will laughter.. but if u tickle me u will most likely get a kick in the gut.. but hey it up to you
Lurker
0 likes
Just the back of my knees, ears, and neck being kissed and licked, but only briefly. It's a turn on, but I don't want it to continue too long. The sexiness of it fades pretty quickly.
Lurker
0 likes
Only the bottom of my feet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am not. But, I guess it could be in very limited quantities.

The Goddess
1 like

Tickle and your dead! 😏

His GODDESS πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Every second of every day. πŸ’•πŸ’

The Goddess
0 likes

I promise not to tickle M.. if you don’t tickle me..

we look at K, and grin wickedly

His GODDESS πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Every second of every day. πŸ’•πŸ’

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not ticklish, but enjoy someone trying.