Login

Little Celebs

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Did anyone know any celebrities when they were young? (from the neighborhood, schoolmates)
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
A family friend is in a soap opera, my brother's mate's cousin was in a kids series, and I once stuck my tongue out at the Queen Mother when I was eight, and turned my back on Margaret Thatcher when she walked past me when I was ten. Do they count?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I grew up with Ian, the lead singer from Lo Dost. If you're from Prague you may know who they are. They are on Youtube too.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I know pretty much all the members of Psyko Dalek because I worked with 2 of them. Does that count? I was also (briefly) acquainted with a star from Take The High Road (a wee Scottish soap). I think that's about all.
Lurker
0 likes
Michael Redd from High School. He went on to play basketball for The Ohio State University and played for the Bucks last I heard
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yeah, I did with one current A-list actor, although he was a couple of grades higher than me.

I'd rather not give names though because it would reveal too much info about me (like location/school etc).
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. So maybe I'm the most popular girl from my high school, who knows.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. So maybe I'm the most popular girl from my high school, who knows.
Lurker
0 likes
I knew Amy lee of evanescence before the band was formed.
Lurker
0 likes
i know a couple of my school friends that play for the badgers...past that no