Fictional crush

last reply
16 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It's not uncommon for guys to either have a crush on or sexual fantasies about women from games or animated movies(not actual living people). I'm sure the amount of guys who have masturbated while thinking of fucking a game character is quite staggering, but my question is this: does girls do the same? Does girls get off while thinking of Super Mario or other characters, or is this strictly a guy thing?
Lurker
0 likes
My short answer is no,It's just wierd to me.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Mmmm... DP threesome with Super Mario and Luigi!

Hehe

No, I've never fantasized about a video game character. I don't play video games so I don't even know if there are any hot ones, but I can't get into the anime, digitally generated, 'non-living thing' aspect so I doubt any gamer-characters would ever get my panties wet. Except for the ones based on living people maybe - but then again - why wouldn't I just fantasize about the actual person instead of their game character. Hmmm... yeah, ok, definitely not into fictional crushes. That's my final answer. lol
Lurker
0 likes
I don't crush on cartoons or game characters but I do fall in love with fictional characters from books.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"My short answer is no,It's just weird to me. " what sexyeyes say...& eww to guys who wack off to fake chicks...sorry but LOTS of hot REAL chicks to do ..that to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I dont fantasize about video game characters or fictional characters in TV or movies. i dont play video games (colossal waste of time if you aske me, LOL) and have no clue who any of the characters are. However, I have fantasized about the actor/actress who play the fictional character but the real life person, not the character.

Although I would fuck James Bond!!! HAHA
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
No, I dont fantasize about video game characters or fictional characters in TV or movies. i dont play video games (colossal waste of time if you aske me, LOL) and have no clue who any of the characters are. However, I have fantasized about the actor/actress who play the fictional character but the real life person, not the character.

Although I would fuck James Bond!!! HAHA

Nikki is spot on. I have never fantasized about a fictional character .... and I think the thing with guys jerking off to some video character says .... well ............ they need a real person in their life! lol
Clumeleon
0 likes
Not even Nate Drake, ladies?

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by clum

to save you all looking this up .....

Nathan "Nate" Drake is the fictional protagonist of the Uncharted series, developed by Naughty Dog. He is a playable character in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, and appears in the motion comic prequel series Uncharted: Eye of Indra. He is voiced by actor Nolan North, who influenced Drake's personality by ad-libbing segments of the character's dialogue.

Naughty Dog based Drake's appearance and personality on daredevil Johnny Knoxville, actor Harrison Ford, and the heroes of pulp magazines, novels, and films. To make him relatable, the character was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, and given an everyman persona; he is strong-willed, and often jokes and quips. The designers focused on giving him realistic reactions to his environment; for example, he stumbles while running, barely clears objects during leaps, and recognizes the absurdity of the situations in which he finds himself.

Nathan Drake has been called the mascot of the PlayStation 3 game console, and is increasingly identified with the platform. His design and personality have drawn comparisons to other video game and film characters, such as Lara Croft and Indiana Jones. Many reviewers have called Drake a likable and believable character, and have noted that he is a rare example of a physically attractive character who is not exploited by designers as a sex object.

I think we may have found a new fantasy character to orgasm about! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

Is it wrong that I kinda know who that is?... I've seen my boyfriend play a video game with him in it before lol.

And nope so far I havent had a crush on one before.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Mmmm... DP threesome with Super Mario and Luigi!

I think i would go for Bowser and Wario i like them better!!

No i have never fantasized about a cartoon while getting me off, i do remember that when i was about 12 or 13 i thought Leono (thundercats) was cute if that count for something.
Lurker
0 likes
the only video games I play are ones to do with racing such as need for speed and mario kart, even then i play once every 2 months... i don't get the point of video games! with that being said, I have never had a crush or fantasized about a fictional video game character!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're going to be hard-pressed to find a woman that does.
Most games are designed by guys FOR guys. As in the female persona's are scantily clad and the male persona's are heavily armed.
Or they're some sort of vampire, elven or alien life-form.

That being said, Nate Drake is a minor exception but he still appeals to guys because they want to BE him.

I do play a few MMORPG games, but I have never been attracted to a fictional character.
(Unless you include my ex who made himself out to be someone he's not. Entirely fictional, but still flesh and blood.)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Cant raise any desires for fictional or cartoon characters. Lots of actors do it for me, and sports guys.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Rapunzel from Tangled

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. But your post made me laugh. Just the thought of getting off to Super Mario. . .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Warf on the holodeck Mmm that does the trick lol
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!