Squirting

last reply
24 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Okay I gotta admit that I love it when my woman squirts. It doesn't matter if it's when I'm going down on her or buggering her ass. It makes me SUPER hard and turn me on to no end. My question is this: who here squirts and what kind of reaction do you get from your partner? If it's a first time partner do you tell them beforehand or just let them find out for themselves?

Can't wait to hear your replies.

ISC
Lurker
0 likes
InSheeps

I am a squirter, but not an everytime squirter. So I never thought it was necessary to make an announcement of something that may or may not happen. Never had a compliant from any partner male or female.

I am sure there are women who squirt everytime, I am just not one of them. I know among my squirting girlfriends there are a lot more like me, than the everytime females.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also squirt but only sometimes. Most of my squirting experiences have happened from masturbation or another woman using her tongue and a toy(s). Unfortunately I have not yet found a man who can make me squirt from penetration so I have no reason to announce that I may squirt before hand.

But when I do squirt it is after a series of orgasms, each one growing in intensity until the ultimate climax. It it is more of a gush than a geyser!!
Lurker
0 likes
There was a young woman from Ealing
Who had a peculiar feeling
She laid on her back
Opened her snatch
And squirted all over the ceiling
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
There was a young woman from Ealing
Who had a peculiar feeling
She laid on her back
Opened her snatch
And squirted all over the ceiling

Kimasa didn't we make a voyage on the same pirate ship last year? Aaaaaargh! Great limerick!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Kimasa didn't we make a voyage on the same pirate ship last year? Aaaaaargh! Great limerick!

Was that on The Bounty Mr. Christian?
Lurker
0 likes
I squirt mostly with i'm with another women,but have squirted with some guys most of the time when we're having anal sex just something about that that makes be squirt so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not able to squirt everytime but I feel so good when I do. My first time with a new friend I always tell her of the possibility so that she can make her own decision about how to proceed, Most do not have a problem with it and are actually squirters as well.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband luvs it but I don't do it all the time and I don't know how to control it, wish i did because I would do it all the time
0 likes
I am a squirter. Amazingly enough it only started in my late 30's. I guess I just didn't practice enough when I was younger.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I squirt but only sometimes, if he hits the right spot or if i'm on top and he loves it
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Just a bit of courtesy, but some of us men care to know this possibility - especially if we're fucking you atop our $2000 mattress and you might go off, at any time.

I mean - we appreciate it and all, but still. That is an expensive fucking pillow top we haven't soiled ourselves, yet.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Just a bit of courtesy, but some of us men care to know this possibility - especially if we're fucking you atop our $2000 mattress and you might go off, at any time.

I mean - we appreciate it and all, but still. That is an expensive fucking pillow top we haven't soiled ourselves, yet.

what a romantic you are. OMG it isn't going to ruin your freaking mattress. You will do more soiling to the mattress over time with your own body oils sleeping in it every night.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by MarlaDawn47

what a romantic you are. OMG it isn't going to ruin your freaking mattress. You will do more soiling to the mattress over time with your own body oils sleeping in it every night.

Welcome to Lush. Please don't squirt on my furniture or mattress and we'll be hunky dory.

And you're right, incidentally... I am quite the romantic, although that's a part of me which very few here will ever see.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can squirt, just not every time. Sometimes I do let the person I am with know.
But I find that it is more arousing if I squirt on him or her.
“Vincit omnia Veritas, Truth Conquers all Obstacles.”
Check out my NSFW Blog: coffeesquirts(dot)tumblr(dot)com
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MarlaDawn47

Yeah and just think how much better it will be protected with a 40 dollar stinking mattress pad.. LMAO!!!!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Softailgurl

Yeah and just think how much better it will be protected with a 40 dollar stinking mattress pad.. LMAO!!!!!!

Good point. Perhaps I should save the trouble and just fuck you out where my dog sleeps.

Obviously you women think your shit doesn't stink and that's the issue I have with copulating atop any piece of furniture where the release of your DNA, which I may not cherish for the next decade - will remain. I hold myself to the same standards. Do you want me spewing my seed all over the cherished quilt your grandmother lovingly crafted for you - in her later years. I think not.

Some of us men think about things like this and obviously, some of you women don't find it to be such a big deal.

Just let us know is all I'm saying.

I wouldn't shoot ropes in your coffee and tell you I put cream in it, for fucks sakes.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Some of us men think about things like this and obviously, some of you women don't find it to be such a big deal..

Should I pick you up in a dive and take you back to your 3 bedroom trailer, tied down to the concrete pad, and notice that you haven't bothered to vacuum your carpet since it was installed in 1978, I'll probably not think twice about the my behavior with regard to hygiene as I have you in every fun hole I can invent.

Some of us think of these things and some of us don't give a shit. I'd prefer not to be with those of you who don't give a rat's ass. 30 minutes of you applying makeup and 3 hours of me intoxicating myself beforehand covers up a lot of blemishes, which in the morning light - turn this man's stomach. I've been there (and maybe you haven't)...or maybe that is your trick n trade and you don't care to have it noticed/mentioned?

Seriously... if you girls/women want to just cut loose and shitstain the entire house, I (and some men) would be better off knowing this beforehand.. like you could mention during our flirtatious moments when we're trying to talk your panties off - that you're on the rag and love when six guys are dorking ya on your twin mattress you've had since childhood. Or that you're a gusher when you are cumming.

Who puts a 40 dollar mattress pad atop a $2000-4000 mattress?

priceless
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've been a squirter ever since I can remember and laying out a few towels helps big time ;)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by cathy34
I've been a squirter ever since I can remember and laying out a few towels helps big time ;)

You are quite considerate and... good/giving/game.

Where is the applause icon?

I'm all about the squirting thing...if that is you, way cool. Just communicate (let's ask Aunt Olivia)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a a squirter with a video to prove it.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Embarrased to ask but is there a trick to squitering? I've done it a couple of times, nothing big but have to say enjoyed, but don't know how I did it lol.

Yours a bit embarrased and naive about things sorry
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a constant squirter doesnt matter who i'm with it be with my b/f or g/f or just me masturbating..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and do squirt often but , what my husband loves more is when I cum I really come , He love to watch it flow from my pussy and love to taste it or watch me lick it from my fingers