Parenting FAIL!!!

last reply
11 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
These morons put their toddler in a washing machine and close the door. Which activates the machine and locks the door. It's a front loading machine so the poor kid is tumbling inside as it fills with water. Luckily, an attendant was able to get the kid out. This parents need to be bitchslapped and lose their child to someone responible enough to raise him/her.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Clumeleon
0 likes
Fucking morons.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
Fucking morons.

completely argee.... thank god it doesn't look like the kid got hurt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree with the last two posts

Another fail moment is all these topics that involve 'discussing' children on an adult site ???

EDIT: I'm not offended, just surprised that children are not allowed as avatars or even in your personal blog, yet allowed to be discussed in the forums. Just saying
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Latexìa

Another fail moment is all these topics that involve 'discussing' children on an adult site ???

You are free to not discuss them if you like. Move along down the page to a different thread, then you won't be offended.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your responsibility as a parent is to keep your child far from harm. I don't understand how someone would put their child in a washing vessel and say "Oops, my bad. It was all fun and games until you know... My son took a few good tumble rounds to the dome." What the fuck is our world coming to. I seriously hope these parents faced some sort of consequence for this!
Lurker
0 likes
I know people make mistakes, but some are way more prone to making 'em than others. Seeing that video makes me wonder sometimes what it would be like if only the good people took care of families.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all parents make mistakes...granted maybe not near drowning! but its the good parent that acknowledges them and moves to make reparation, which is hard to do. its hard to look at your kid and say "i totally messed up". i had to do that with my kid this year and im glad i did...our relationship is a lot stronger than before and i feel confident he wont go into adulthood totally fucked in the head!
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Latexìa

EDIT: I'm not offended, just surprised that children are not allowed as avatars or even in your personal blog, yet allowed to be discussed in the forums. Just saying

possibly for the same reasons that we cant have genitalia as our avs but can post pics of it elsewhere?
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Latexìa

Its hardly discussing children in a sexual way though, or representing them as sexual. The thread is more about the failure of the parents than anything
The Linebacker
0 likes
The Lounge/Pub/Think Tank are discussion Forums for mature adults to discuss adult subjects as adults whether serious or not. Parenting and the treatment of children are mature subject matters. Any suggestion that the above topic is not appropriate seems rather ludicrous. The responsible care, raising and discipline of children and even schooling of kids has already been discussed on these Forums many times in the past. This thread is not without established precedent. So please grow up.

About the video:

Normally I take a Libertarian stand on most issues and feel that most government involvement is unwarranted intrusion. However, it is very difficult to argue that parents like the ones in this video should be able to raise children without some kind of societal supervision.

A friend of mine suggested that anyone should have to be tested and receive a license from the state in order to have children. Sadly to say the example of the parents in the above video could easily be used to bolster that case.