What kind of person are you?

last reply
44 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
You are driving down the road a long leisurely drive. Windows down radio blaring and you're alone. Are you:

Singing at the top of your lungs?
Playing the air guitar? Or
Playing the invisible steering wheel drum kit?

As for me I'm Phil Collins. Playing the drums and singing.
0 likes
I'd be singing. I don't have to be alone to belt out a tune either, which is unfortunate for the other people who are in the car with me.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I used to have a set of drum sticks that stayed in the car .... the steering wheel was a great drum kit ... though people would look at me as if I were nuts, while we idled on the highway in traffic.

(apparently I can't carry a tune, except if I am singing along with Elton John - and as everyone knows, he's a little off on pitch ... so I sound like I belong)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Singing with a little drumming thrown in.
Lurker
0 likes
All of the above...
Lurker
0 likes
singing and drumming... if we are stopped and its solo time, or there is a great lick playing, guitar also
Lurker
0 likes
i sing along to the track. in my own mind i am a pop star. (not really)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably makes me a driving hazard to say it, but DEFINITELY all three. Hey, everybody's Adele in their own car, right? smile
Lurker
0 likes
Singing,
while Angels scream in terror, wondering where that hideous sound is coming from ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im a rock star in my car!!
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
I’m bobbing my head to the beat and feeling cool!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Singing VERY loudly, always, and continually searching for the best song to sing along to!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A bit of all 3 depends on traffic.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
All of the above...

I SECOND THAT!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
All of the above...

what she said!

And the voices in my head make Great back up singers...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all 3
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Singing like a nutter to 80s and 90s stuff, or making up ancient folk songs when I get bored of that.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I'm mouthing the words to Michael Jackson's "I Can't Help It" on my way to Temple for another day of internshipping.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be singing. I love to sing along, and in my head it is a duet.
Lurker
0 likes
All of the above with a bit of air bass and air keyboard (or keytar, depending on the music). I love nothing better than belting out a bit of heavy metal grunting, especially to bands like Slayer. As an aside, isn't it great the way music can make you forget yourself?
Clumeleon
0 likes
I don't drive but I'm a definite singer. Get me, my mum and my sister in a car, throw on some Dr Hook and enjoy the beautiful blend of voices (NAHHT!).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
I'd be singing. I don't have to be alone to belt out a tune either, which is unfortunate for the other people who are in the car with me.

Ditto smile I also sometimes drum on the wheel
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i kind of bounce when i'm listening to a really good mix - i do like to sing, too - i'm told i have a decent voice, but i'm not so sure about that - i think it's very ordinary at best, but in your car space, no one can here you sing! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sing at the top of my lungs... and the dash is my keyboard

I blame it on all those years of piano lessons as a kid...
Lurker
0 likes
im that person that gets a song stuck in your head... so id be singing very loudly and very badly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I ROCK the front seat of my car
I sing like I'm in the shower.....loud and proud

heeheehee My kids hate it!!! but isn't that the whole point?
Lurker
0 likes
Even though I can't carry a tune in a bucket, in my car I'm a little rock goddess, Joan Jett, Ann and Nancy Wilson and Tina Turner all rolled into one.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't drive and i'm tone deaf, but i would most certainly sing my throat out. I couldn't care less who's listening
Lurker
0 likes
I sing and dance... well my upper body does silly