34.8k views
3 watchers
22 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I like a women with some hair not totally shaved
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just as long as it is well groomed and kept nice and tidy, go for it!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Recently, my SO got waxed completely clean "down there" and asked me for my opinion (she said she would do what I wanted because she didn't really care).

After eating her out for a while, I decided that I preferred a little hair. Hairless is weird to me.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Guys your feelings on pubic hair on women

I don't like feeling them. So I like nothing down there but don't mind if the girl doesn't like to wax completely. I can't stand hairs around the asshole though... That's a deal breaker if they are not removed. And it can't be a thicket and then removed cause that weirds me out too.
Lurker
0 likes
Guys, be honest! Have you ever gotten with a woman and found pubic hair and said to her " No I am not going tongue that!" You're men you would do her with or without!. As for me I personally prefer a smooth woman, or perhaps a little heart shaped patch just abve her clit.
Lurker
1 like
the reason I like it is because I like to know I'm making love to a WOMEN & a not a
little girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
idk the fully shave reminds me of a girl and not a women but neatly kept is great.
Wild at Heart
1 like
Quote by DragonJLW
the reason I like it is because I like to know I'm making love to a WOMEN & a little girl

So it's like a threesome?
Lurker
4 likes
I'm old school!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like some natural hair, but trimmed!
Lurker
0 likes
Eww when its a jungle down there its GROSS ladies!!!!!!! Keep it shaved
Lurker
0 likes
Just trimmed is all I need, Shaved is great as well
Lurker
0 likes
I like both. It's actually nice to see a little hair once in a while since it seems everyone shaves these days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trimmed pleased. No hair, sorry that's too prepubescent.
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved or trimmed. flossing during oral...well no one likes that...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just to satisfy my curiousity, I like to see a full shave once per woman, but it really doesn't matter. A full bush is fine with me. Sometimes long hair beside the lips actually sticks to the lips and that's kinda fun to release.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like it trimed tight or shaved. just needs to be maintained
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by imaginativerogue
Guys, be honest! Have you ever gotten with a woman and found pubic hair and said to her " No I am not going tongue that!" You're men you would do her with or without!. As for me I personally prefer a smooth woman, or perhaps a little heart shaped patch just abve her clit.

Wrong, years ago maybe, but not any more. If there is hair down there, my tongue is not.
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved or maybe a strip to "guide the way", but that's because I like kissing around and not just the pussy itself. If I wanna kiss hair I'll kiss her on the head.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Trimmed. Need a little hair to know your with a woman rather then witth a kid. A fully shaved pussy just makes my stomache turn. Love a good trimmed pussy
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you to all my fellow lushers thank you so much for all your post please keep them cumming
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont like pubic hair on women...
Clean shave girls make me more excited.... it feel comfort and good while licking pussy,,, ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Old school here also. I like some hair there, But trimmed is great!
0 likes
I was going to say I love any chick with a warm pussy...

But I really do prefer one that has been trimmed into a soft landing patch.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont have a prob but i like it clean most...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll be honest. I like shaved, smooth, and silky. It shows me that she cares about her personal hygiene. She takes the time to care about herself and what she wants.

However, I will never behoove a woman that wants to remain natural or have a little landing strip. It's her choice.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer totally bare or very little hair. It is a cleanliness thing for me. To me unless it is groomed a lot of hair down there makes it look dirty. I am not a big fan of body hair at all. Hair on top of the head is where I like to see it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like groomed, it shows they care how they look, and caring is the bigest turn on to me there is. It makes a homely or not "perfect" shaped lady hot. Because half of hot is attitude!
Classified
0 likes
My wife feels great as I slip a hand into her panties and across a little hair. Always reminds me of the magic of the first time I felt a pussy back in the 80's .
Her lips are usually very smooth for me. Always ready to feast on her. Best of both worlds. The perfect mix!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney