last reply
24 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi guys and dolls smile
I've been here a 'lil while now and want to know what your first impression is when you look at my page/see my profile pic/view my gallery or talk to me :)

I don't know why but I'm intrigued by the response :)

TTYL

CGS

xx
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Is this your way of trying to get more profile views?

just curious..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
Is this your way of trying to get more profile views?

just curious..

Does it make me a bad person because this post makes me inclined to never click on her profile ever?

Dear OP....if you really feel you need this answered my advice to you would be to ask people you have conversed with, people on your friends list. Though, of course, my real advice would be to simply not care what others think.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I fell for the trap; I read the profile.

You come across as insecure, desperate for attention and desperate for approval. The fact that you mentioned "daddy's money" made me instantly want to dislike you. Why you think many thousands of strangers need to know that about you is beyond me. I'd also guess that you have pretty low self-esteem (although you'll probably deny it until you're blue in the face).

That was my first impression of you. Thanks for asking. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

You come across as insecure, desperate for attention and desperate for approval. The fact that you mentioned "daddy's money" made me instantly want to dislike you. Why you think many thousands of strangers need to know that about you is beyond me. I'd also guess that you have pretty low self-esteem (although you'll probably deny it until you're blue in the face).

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

This saved me from temptation! Definitely no need to read it now that I've heard this stirling review!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum

Arrgh, and now you have me intrigued about her/his profile!! head-desk, head-desk!

I must resist the curiosity ... I must resist the curiosity ...
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I didn't read it out of principle. I'm even more annoyed at myself for coming back to look at the replies now that I know what the thread's about.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
This fits here.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
This fits here.

But... it doesn't have flashing lights!

Better.

Callgirlstacey, aren't you glad we're here? Every time we post, you get more profile hits.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Callgirlstacey
Hi guys and dolls smile
I've been here a 'lil while now and want to know what your first impression is when you look at my page/see my profile pic/view my gallery or talk to me :)

TTYL

CGS

xx

Lurker
0 likes
God, I really want to click on it! Like SO bad! I won't! I swear!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

I looked at it too and i got the exact same impression! And before you ask, the fact hat we think this isnt good!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Geez you people are a bit harsh!! Don't see the problem with it! Yeah it is attention grabbing.So what. Anyone who put's photo's of them selves on this site is the same.I say keepem coming.Loosen up people only a bit of fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You really didn't need to do this. Just let people chat with you and get to know you. Since these kind of request often leave the mental image of fingernails running down the chalk board, I refuse to even bother. I am just going to think it is your age or you are a fb generation junkie. There are lots of great people here, I'm sure if you visit the chat room and introduce yourself you might get a better response.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by clum

Didn't make it through your entire bio before I had to agree! though, you'd be perfect buddies with my sister-in-law. In saying that, your probably a beautiful person with a beautiful personality, but the whole "daddy" and wealth seems a bit...ott #justsaying :)
Evil Brain Angel Heart - E.B.A.H
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I read it before I ever found this thread. Your avatar invited me, but your profile didn't intrigue me. You've got some emotional growing to do. You've got time. Make the best of it.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why is it that ladies have to have everyone say how beautiful they are...how skinny....look at me...please...i need validation..look at ME!

we all here.. sweetie.. can tell YOU for decades & yes it is decades... that know ladies in their 40's still screaming to be told they are worthy...

u are at a gym

it is clear u have a good body ....

but here at lush...THE WORD is way sexier than the body....

so if you had written something sexy...funny....cool

you would have been the MS popular u longed to be.. in the high school..of life

accept..love youself

we cannot .do it for...you
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Callgirlstacey
Hi guys and dolls smile

TTYL

CGS

xx

I honestly think it's a fake profile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Also it's two different girls in your pics.. the gym shot is a different girl than the last pic.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not terribly inclined to answer you when asked directly like that. If you want those kinds of answers, you should really just find other people on Lush you find interesting, send them a message and comment on their profile. They'll comment back, if they're who you're looking to connect with.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PrimalMind

I honestly think it's a fake profile

Lurker
0 likes
This threads hysterical as is her 'I'm a call girl with a rich daddy and my boyfriend rents me out' profile.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

Couldn't have said it better myself!