Den of Silliness

last reply
28 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Just what is says. a place for funny pics and jokes, cause after all, sex is funny, no matter if you're doing it missionary style or tying up your sub and doing 'bad' things to her. just a place to be silly - please, it's not about belittling something that people feel strongly about, but really, i have heard comments like 'those guys into bdsm, are way too serious' lately, so i guess it's up to me to prove them wrong. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I want this t-shirt. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes
This one might cut a bit too close to the bone, but.....

Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Haha I love this one!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A man was asked why he married a Sadist. He said, "Beats Me!"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Lmao. Okay so here is a dumb little joke:
A brunette, a redhead, and a blond walk into the doctor's office for a pregnancy check.
The brunette says we are having a boy b/c my husband was on top.
The redhead says we are having a girl b/c I was on top
Without missing a beat the blond says well we are having puppies b/c we did it doggy style.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The masochist said, "Hurt me!"
The sadist said, "No."
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hehehe, these are funny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some random jokes I found

-------------------------

One day, a man came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in a sexy latex catsuit and boots.

"Tie me up," she purred, "And you can do anything you want."

So he tied her up and went golfing

-------------------------

My friend said to me today, "you should spice up your sex life with a bit of bondage"

How the fuck can I jerk off when I'm tied up?

------------------------

Sally and Sue were discussing their sex lives.

Sue said, "Mine's OK. We get it on every week, but it's no big adventure. How's yours?"

Sally replied, "It's great ever since we got into S&M."

Sue was surprised. "Really, Sally, I never would have guessed that you'd go for that."

"Oh, sure," says Sally, "He snores while I masturbate."
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
looks above at picture and cracks up....ohhhh so wrong lego people
my newest :)