The Zone

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi all. Its Beck. Had a question about the zone. That trance like state that I, as a puppy/sub, get put into by my Owner/Mistress.
I sort of understand the need to be brought back down slowly so as to avoid a crash/depression but I wondered about the combination
of both word and touch. Like my Owner/Mistress will use either one. I wondered if it would be too dangerous for her to use both due to a
possible sensory overload? I also get that it can be very dangerous for a sub/pup to be left in that state for too long a time period. I think
I have gotten to the point where all she has to do is either lightly touch places and describe or even just describe when when talk over the phone/email
and I swear I can feel it. Like she branded me and I can feel the raised area. Anyways thanks in advance.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Hi all. Its Beck. Had a question about the zone. That trance like state that I, as a puppy/sub, get put into by my Owner/Mistress.
I sort of understand the need to be brought back down slowly so as to avoid a crash/depression but I wondered about the combination
of both word and touch. Like my Owner/Mistress will use either one. I wondered if it would be too dangerous for her to use both due to a
possible sensory overload? I also get that it can be very dangerous for a sub/pup to be left in that state for too long a time period. I think
I have gotten to the point where all she has to do is either lightly touch places and describe or even just describe when when talk over the phone/email
and I swear I can feel it. Like she branded me and I can feel the raised area. Anyways thanks in advance.

I would love to read some answers to this, because I really don't know what you're talking about, sorry!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beck

I think I know what you mean, I get into a state where my body becomes very responsive to words and touch. If I'm talking to someone online or over the phone, I can feel the things they are describing, in this state I just need to be told to cum and I do. Is this the sort of thing you mean?

If it is, then I don't have an answer to your question. I've been brought out of and bought myself out of that state in a few different ways, I've never thought of it to be dangerous to be brought out of it quickly, or for it to be dangerous to be left in it for too long
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you for the responce. Yes that is what I meant.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Thank you for the responce. Yes that is what I meant.

Ah, I think I understand. Are you thinking it's like some kind of hypnotic trance, or like a state of waking sleep? It may simply be that you are very "tuned into" the person you are communicating with, and/or very focussed on what you are doing? I get snappy if my concentration has been broken, but it doesn't harm me. I think it would probably be the same even if it was more intense - it won't harm you, but could be bewildering and confusing fror a time, like waking up and forgetting where you are. Eventually you remember, but that fear is momentarily with you. Is that what you mean?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm. I am not sure if it is a waking sleep but rather I think it is more of a hypnotic trance. I do feel very tuned into my mistress/owner.
And also I do get really focused on what I am doing so I must be very receptive to a suggestion or touch. That is what I mean. Its like bieng
centered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Someone once called it my 'sub space' and I think that's a great way to think of it. My body all but stops responding to my thoughts and instead responds to the guy, his voice, his touch, or if we're apart, his words. Definitely more trance-like than a waking sleep.
Lurker
0 likes
Exactly. Sub-Space is what I was trying to describe. That is what my Mistress calls it too now that I think about it more clearly. I think the question is if a mistress/owner leaves her sub/pup in sub-space and does not bring him down slowly and there is a danger of crashing then can that be dangerous? It really
is a "zone" or trance rather than sleep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Exactly. Sub-Space is what I was trying to describe. That is what my Mistress calls it too now that I think about it more clearly. I think the question is if a mistress/owner leaves her sub/pup in sub-space and does not bring him down slowly and there is a danger of crashing then can that be dangerous? It really
is a "zone" or trance rather than sleep.

Like I said, I've been brought out of it in a number of ways and sometimes I've had to come out of my sub space incredibly quickly, I've not suffered because of it. I also don't think it would be dangerous to be left in your sub space for a while.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm. Well okay. I guess it is different for different people. My Mistress worries that I will crash if not brought slowly down.
Glad to see that others have tolerated it well. I almost always feel a bit out of it the next day if I am left too long. Perhaps it is just the way I respond.
Anyhoo thanks for the nice responces.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Zone as you call it is when your whole mind and body is focused on one Person your Master/Mistress you are so in tune with them that all you want to do is please them and your mind takes over so that you dont miss a single word or command from them. It is not dangerous Physically but can be dangerous if your Master/Mistress does not treat it right it can cause phsycological damage
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you Red Dragon. That is what I had wondered. I know my mistress cares for me but occasionally forgets to bring me down slowly.
I do know she worries I will crash and really does make an effort to ease the downtime.