Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whats up with guys always wanted a bisexual girlfreind?

last reply
106 replies
10.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Can some guy tell me why they are obessed with bi girls?
Seeker
0 likes
Does it have to be a guy?
Lurker
0 likes
Who's 'they'? Who are the 'theys' that are obsessed with bi girls? I think there are many, many, many guys who are not interested in bi girls.

Who needs the competition?

Now, women who are not bi, but would still make out with another girl (call it 'ongoing experimentation'), they are HOT! Wow!
Matriarch
0 likes
We need a spellcheck in this forum.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Who spelled something wrong??
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Smiley Guru
0 likes
It's hot to see two women together, and your chances at a MFF threesome go up dramatically.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here we go again.

Speeling - again. Spel checker.

This post is about bi-girls and 3-somes and sex and and and. . .

Good to see you back Tech. Now lets see the front, top, BOTTOM.

Bat
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by Batman
Here we go again.

Speeling - again. Spel checker.

This post is about bi-girls and 3-somes and sex and and and. . .

Good to see you back Tech. Now lets see the front, top, BOTTOM.

Bat

Good to be back Bat! (you're already seeing the BOTTOM...LOL)

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

Book Four in the Mac and Grace Saga begins:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looking UP ? ? ?

Bat

Nummy, don't hurt me Rooc. I didn't touch.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Playmale
It's hot to see two women together, and your chances at a MFF threesome go up dramatically.

I think you may have summed up what kinky wanted to know....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, no harm done, Bat. She shows it off for all to see.

I have to agree. Who are all these guys that are obsessed with bi women? Is an assumption being made that ALL guys want bi women? You can't make that assumption. It's like seeing my smoking fetish and assuming "ALL guys want women who smoke."
Fireman
0 likes
Honestly, I'm more obsessed with women who like to have sex all the time. If they are bi, that's a plus. To answer your question, most guys are hoping for a threesome .
Lurker
0 likes
I second the spell checker.
Lurker
0 likes
Seems to be a drive-by post, friends.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL More than likely.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Seems to be a drive-by post, friends.

Luckily there were no casualties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never been obsessed with bi girls, but at one point was obsessed with having a FFM 3 some. I managed it once, and it wasn't great at all. Try enjoying yourself while you're having your cock sucked by a new female partner, while your girlfriend is scowling at you. Funny, she was fine when they were kissing and stroking each other.

Talk about a disappointing life experience.
Lurker
0 likes
jesus Plow that gives me the creeps.
Lurker
0 likes
Changed her mind in the middle of it, huh? That would be a nightmare and turn you off to any future FFM fun.
Lurker
0 likes
That's what I was thinking. How could you keep it hard?
Smiley Guru
0 likes
You didn't say anything like, "Wow, you could sure learn a thing or two about giving BJs from her honey!"

That kind of thing will usually spoil it, especially if it is true.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL@PM
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hahaha I hear ya! These days I cut every contact who asks me for a FFM *immediately.* I have high dignity and it's not ok for me to invite another woman, despite I am bisexual, and not hiding it. MMF doesn't work for me either; I'm a fan of fucking with someone's body, not the brain. A few months ago I was seeing a guy who was really obsessed about having a FFM. I tried to explain him why I didn't want it, but he was like deaf - no respect for my feelings at all. So, I made a plan, and made it happen. We met a Russian chick and I spoke to her about a plan, when the guy didn't hear. She liked it a lot. Overall, at first we both allowed him to touch us and so on, but later we pretended very much attracted with each other, and we kinda ignored him, kissing and caressing each other all the time. Also, I didn't stay with "my guy," but left with that Russian chick, and on the next day I texted the guy I was dating that girl from that moment on. Anyway, his face when it was happening was priceless. One of my favourite revenges ever
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Changed her mind in the middle of it, huh? That would be a nightmare and turn you off to any future FFM fun.

Yes, exactly what happened. From that point on, I just gave up on things. My body was willing, but I just couldn't go through with it. The whole point was for all of us to enjoy it, otherwise there was little point.

Broke up with that nutjob a month or so later. She was a suicidal lawyer on Prozac, what more can I say
Lurker
0 likes
you said it right there. Lawyer. *snicker*
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Before I met Melly and when I was daing guys, every guy that I ever dated, that knew I was bi, eventualy asked to set up a threeway. It is like they just could not help themselves.
Once they knew they would all start the same way. They would ask me about it. If I told them it turned them on. They would start to ask me to tell them more. Especially in bed. Then they would start pointing out girls we would see and asked if I thought they were hot. Or ask if I would like to "Do her".
Then they would start hinting about bringing in another girl. They would all say it was "Something we could share" or "It will bring us closer together."
I only did it twice. Once for a guy that I realy liked and once after that for a friend whos guy was doing the same thing to her. Both times turned out less than great. I don't recomend it.

Genny
Lurker
0 likes
Natalia, I guess I'm confused. First, you said this:
I'm a fan of fucking with someone's body, not the brain.

Then you said this:
We met a Russian chick and I spoke to her about a plan

I feel a big discussion is in order whenever something like this is wanted by one or both parties. No mind games at all. Dishonesty, pure and simple.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Natalia, I guess I'm confused. First, you said this:
I'm a fan of fucking with someone's body, not the brain.

Then you said this:
We met a Russian chick and I spoke to her about a plan

I feel a big discussion is in order whenever something like this is wanted by one or both parties. No mind games at all. Dishonesty, pure and simple.

I took that first statement to mean that she doesn't like to fuck with people's heads. No mental mind fuck games. I think you just misunderstood, am I right Natalia?

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

Book Four in the Mac and Grace Saga begins:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Lurker
0 likes
See, I think she doesn't like the idea of fucking with people's minds, so to make her point, she fucked with the guy's mind.

I, myself, am not into the thought of a threesome, with either combination. I believe two people, if their hearts are right, can do anything and everything necessary to please each other. I don't mind a little toy play, but a woman thinking of her favorite vibrator while I am making love to her is not a good compromise, either.