Women and Farting?

last reply
19 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just want to know what do you think of when a lady relaxs during sex and she lets out a fart. Is it a turn off?
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No its not a turn off.its natural, Pluss it can be quite erotic knowing she has relaxed enough to allow herself to do anything and everything, It has happend a few times whilst having fun.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Well, that's something we don't speak of. Like, if there is a sound that may or may not have been a fart and a lull in the action happens I will not acknowledge a thing. She may sense a slight hesitation on my part after she may or may not have farted at which point she may even glance over her shoulder at me... That's when I just say. "fart? What fart? I didn't hear anything baby." Then the fucking continues.

No it's not a turn off if she toots her own horn during sex... I'm a fuck machine so it doesn't surprise me. BUT if it's like really bad... Like there is an intense smell then yeah that's a turn off... Or if she like keeps doing it. Like a rapid fire assault. Then that is hard to ignore. Or if it's a long one. If it starts all loud then continues for a while until it tapers off to a squeak, I will fucking laugh, sorry ladies.
The Linebacker
0 likes
When you are in a car with a guy buddy and he farts, you roll down the window, cuss him, accuse him of eating something rotten, tell him he needs intestinal surgery and hang your head out the window for fresh air. He not only is NOT insulted, he laughs!

When you are in the car when a woman farts, you pretend you didn't hear it, leave the window up, suffer with tears building in your eyes as you choke and have to endure the smell pretending nothing happened!

Until you get married!!!! Then you roll down the window, cough, and hang your head out the window for fresh air. She crosses her arms angrily and says. "It wasn't THAT bad!"

If it happens during sex you just keep on keeping on!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just lean over and whisper, "Just smile and look innocent and everybody will think I did it." This is particularly effective when there's nobody else in the room.

But to answer the question, no it isn't a turn off, unless it smells so bad that it would knock a buzzard off a gut wagon.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz
When you are in the car when a woman farts, you pretend you didn't hear it, leave the window up, suffer with tears building in your eyes as you choke and have to endure the smell pretending nothing happened!

This video is over a decade old, but some things are always true. I cannot believe I had to be the 1st person to post it here.

Might be a thread-killer.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a perfectly natural occurence and happens when two bodies are banging into each other. It's like running. Every stride you make will let out a little gust of air. Not a turn off for me. It just happens.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
Come on man!
It would turn me off. Unless it is uncomfortable, show some restraint. And If you absolutely have to you can make them silent.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ok unless it's a room clearer!!! It happens!
Lurker
0 likes
My girl farts from her pussy occasionally while my cock pushes air out on the downstroke. I take that as a signal to both of us that we're doing it right! Plus, the only smell is of hot sex!

Ass farts on the other hand tend to have the opposite effects if we're fucking. My man heads for cover since one can only imagine how it sounded from his close proximity to the bomb.

I'm no Doctor, but I'm reasonably certain that ass farts from females are not life threatening. So, sweetheart..happy farting. Just don't back up to the campfire.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Buz
When you are in a car with a guy buddy and he farts, you roll down the window, cuss him, accuse him of eating something rotten, tell him he needs intestinal surgery and hang your head out the window for fresh air. He not only is NOT insulted, he laughs!

Until you get married!!!! Then you roll down the window, cough, and hang your head out the window for fresh air. She crosses her arms angrily and says. "It wasn't THAT bad!"

If it happens during sex you just keep on keeping on!!!!

Im sorry, but that made me chuckle lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Haha that's a funny one..
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to just ignore it
Lurker
0 likes
Mmm I'm oral anal with special lady lovers and it happens. I still love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a distraction yes but nothing to get annoyed about.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}