Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I masturbate everyday. Is that a problem?

last reply
26 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
depends. how often every day? it's it an obsession or do you just enjoy doing it?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, its a problem when you do it multiple times daily. In that case, get a chick.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
only if you're chafing and/or have given yourself carpal tunnel because of it. if you have, take a break for a few days at least, your wang will thank you.

♥ J
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Lets see, you are asking writers of erotica if masturbating is a problem?
Hmm, I am sensing some irony here somewhere
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbating daily... congrats you are human?
Lurker
0 likes
" I masturbate everyday. Is that a problem? "

It kind of depends on where you do it......

At home in bed..... OK!

At the Laundromat.... Not so Okay......

xx SF

(And ONCE a day is amateur hour, Sweetheart......)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always thought masturbating was a solution to a problem, not a problem itself. If you figure you masturbate too much, maybe try getting more hobbies. And a life partner.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Yes.

Why? Because you're asking the question. You're obviously doing it more than you think you should. You think about it so much that you're asking strangers for advice about it. If it's affecting your life like this, it's almost definitely a problem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I'm a girl and shouldn't answer in a male's subforum. However I saw this and want to say.

There isn't a problem masturbating everyday. However it does depend on if you want to have a baby with your girlfriend and you masturbating or have sex frequently that your little soliders go AWOL because you have produced to much.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Once a day is ok for me. Sometimes its twice. It all depends if the wife is up for anything.

I agree with what some of the others have said. If its like five or six times a day or more(!!!) then it is something to look into.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For the record, I only masturbate once a day. I don't think it's a problem, but I do ejaculate like 1 or 2 times a night maybe 3 if I'm really in the mood. And I'm single at the moment, not really looking for anyone. But I thank everyone for the different point of views.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by JimmyMidgetArm
For the record, I only masturbate once a day. I don't think it's a problem, but I do ejaculate like 1 or 2 times a night maybe 3 if I'm really in the mood. And I'm single at the moment, not really looking for anyone. But I thank everyone for the different point of views.

If you don't think it's a problem, why did you ask?
0 likes
Quote by JimmyMidgetArm

I think I'm a little lost here. You only masturbate once a day but ejaculate 1-3 times each night? How is that possible if you're not masturbating, seeing as you're single right now? Do you have a "lady friend" come over, or are you just messing with us?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
0 likes
Quote by JimmyMidgetArm

If this is a life you are happy with then there really shouldn't be a problem. But you're not looking for anyone would seem to be due to your daily masturbation...

Are you really happy with only your hand for companionship?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

or are you just messing with us?

I think Jimmy's trying to jerk us off. But, isn't there like... an app for that?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I think Jimmy's trying to jerk us off. But, isn't there like... an app for that?

this actually made me laugh out loud! anyhoo, this IS a guy question, but i had to answer. i don't think masturbating everyday is a problem UNLESS it infringes on your life, i.e. you can't go to work.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does your hand get numb?
That would be a problem.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

I think I'm a little lost here. You only masturbate once a day but ejaculate 1-3 times each night? How is that possible if you're not masturbating, seeing as you're single right now? Do you have a "lady friend" come over, or are you just messing with us?

Sorry for the confusion......I was a little tired when I wrote that......what I meant was sometimes I would masturbate/ejaculate once or twice or maybe three times a night.....does that clear things up.....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale

If this is a life you are happy with then there really shouldn't be a problem. But you're not looking for anyone would seem to be due to your daily masturbation...

Are you really happy with only your hand for companionship?

Yeah I guess I am happy well for right now anyways.....Its just a question I had because I been doing it everyday for like the past 3 months or so.....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by clum

If you don't think it's a problem, why did you ask?

Idk maybe I just needed to ask so I can get it off my chest...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

At the Laundromat.... Not so Okay......

ohhh so thats why they keep kicking me out! thanks for the tip!! ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Bravo
I think it's this cute little button WMM.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by JimmyMidgetArm
Yeah I guess I am happy well for right now anyways.....Its just a question I had because I been doing it everyday for like the past 3 months or so.....

Get a hobby, mate...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's never a problem unless you do it publicly, then well you might face consequences hahaha.
anyway to answer your question NO it isn't a problem but it does mean you need more sex in your life
Lurker
0 likes
No it is not. In fact it is not a problem masturbating many times every day. Also many people who have plenty of sex STILL masturbate, so it is not a sign of the amount of sex a person has or does not have. The only time IMO it would become a problem, is if it is interfering with your life in a negative way; or if it causes physical discomfort.