Self sucking

last reply
29 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Has any guy tried to suck their own cock, if so did you manage to and did you enjoy it?
Clumeleon
0 likes
I have nowhere near the flexibility for that; my flabby gut would get in the way. Besides, I doubt I'd be half as good as the person who usually does it.

You might find these threads useful:

If you COULD suck your own dick....?
If you could . . .

P.S. Welcome to the forum!
Lurker
0 likes
i honestly cant say the the thought never crossed my mind, but ive never had any temptation to try it.
Lurker
0 likes
Would there be a technique as my friend wonders
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im sure marylin manson had some ribs removed so he cud do it.
Dont hate me coz im beautiful ,hate me coz your partner thinks i am!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I had a dream that I did...and like most dreams, I did not cum lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Niceassgirl
Would there be a technique as my friend wonders

Yes, there's a technique but it requires two things; a flexible enough spine and a long enough cock. I've read about it and I've seen photos of guys doing it. The guys who can do it usually can only get just the glans in. Some of those don't have to use the technique because they have very flexible spines and can do it from a seated position.

The technigue is to start into a somersault but have a wall preventing you from completing it. Essentially, all of your weight rests on your shoulders and the back of your neck so the floor is pressing your head up and your weight is pressing your torso down. You have to be young enough and lightweight enough where this won't cause injury and if you stay in the position too long, you will slowly suffocate. Supposedly, if you do this daily and you aren't too fat or muscular, your spine will curve more and more as your spinal tendons stretch. Eventually you'll make contact. Assuming you can then time yourself so you can achieve ejaculation while in the position, you'll come in your mouth and you'll probably wonder why you went to so much effort.

I tried to get into the position once when I was much younger. My cock would have needed to be about 4" longer. I gave up wiser.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every guy has at some point at least thought about it and those guys that can't, well we know they tried. I know a guy who can and it does something to my brain when I think about it, it hurts real bad, so I try not to. I can't (hehe), but I would if I could.
Lurker
0 likes
I bet everyone has thought about it. I've read somewhere that it is impossible unless you have a long enough dick, flexibility, and a few ribs taken out.
Lurker
0 likes
yes i can do this, realised when i was around 15 !! i am quite flexable, my cock is around 10.5 inches hard which also helps! smile i cant deepthroat but can reach down to take around 3 inches :)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I can reach, or at least I used to be able to (I haven't tried in years), but the position is uncomfortable enough to take the fun out of it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried, and could when younger and was much more flexible. Was able to get just the head of the cock into my mouth. Was not very comfortable.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
very possible, but primarily only novelty as it is challenging to make it enjoyable let alone sustainable to orgasm. Not exactly a party trick you can show off except in the most intimate of company ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Would if I could!
Lurker
0 likes
i would if i could.
any man who says they wouldn't is talking bullshit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by saskguy69
I have tried, and could when younger and was much more flexible. Was able to get just the head of the cock into my mouth. Was not very comfortable.

X2

Same here. MANY years ago. very uncomfortable but enjoyed it. Made myself cum and swallowed every drop. Wish I still could, wife would love to watch it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sure have tried, no luck! lol
Site administrator
0 likes
At 6ft tall and a small penis (only 8 inches .. coughs .. damn virus) I just couldnt reach ... after 10 years of yoga focusing on getting closer I still cant quite connect ... given up now.
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried. I'm big enough to do it but its not the same as someone doing it to you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unless you’re really flexible or grossly oversized down there (or if your average with a short height I suppose) it’s hard on your back, and that rather kills the fun of it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lucky and flexable enough to get within licking distance using my tongue to lick the pre cum which I love...then of course finishing off with shooting my load straight down my throat..Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm ..delicioso!..want a taste???
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried, like most men no luck. If I could I would all the time!!
Lurker
0 likes
Why do dogs lick their balls? Because they can. There's a reason the spine isn't flexible enough for people to lick themselves. If that was possible, the human race would've died off long ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I could I would, But I don't think it would be as good as if someone else was doing it.
Lurker
0 likes
Indeed you have to be both big enough AND flexible enough... the key from what I have seen is MORE on how flexible you are, NOT how big you are. If you are average size and flexible you can do it. If you are HUGE but not flexible enough.. nope. Have I tried it? Yes. Was I successful? NOPE. LOL Not flexible enough. Do I wish I was? Sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When younger, I used to suck myself off. I could get about half of it into my mouth and would make myself cum doing it! Feels so exciting!!
Site administrator
0 likes
Too small, beer belly would get in the way and I suffer from back ache bending too far anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
I can get about half of it in if i stretch smile