last reply
38 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lush Legend
0 likes
Active Users in the Forum

449 active users - 1 member, 448 guests.
Most users ever online was 40, Sunday, April 06, 2008 1:18 PM.

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is a WOW

Bat
Matriarch
0 likes
Shame 99% of them are search engine bots

These are all real though

You are 1 of 1919 active visitors
Lush Legend
0 likes
awww boooo and then yay!!.....LOL!
Matriarch
0 likes
I love the new avatar Zaf
Lush Legend
0 likes
Thanks....
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. my compliments as well. Very suggestive.....not sure if you are thinking the same thing when posting them, if they allude to a mood you are in, but......mmmmmmmmmmmm
Lush Legend
0 likes
My avatars always allude to my mood at that time my dear Chase.......this one in particular I was so tired of walking around in my heels I needed a break......lol.......
Lurker
0 likes
Wow, well, a break taken like that deserves further sore footie distractions, which would be a pleasure to attempt to apply.....
Seeker
0 likes
Hey! Take a number and wait your turn! LMAO
Lush Legend
0 likes
uh uh....no.... I'm very ticklish.....LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
There are other ways to make you squirm besides tickling, no?
Lush Legend
0 likes
why yes....let's see now.....I hate heights....and spiders....and anything that looks like a doll.....and clowns.....(I can go on and on).....
Lurker
0 likes
Go ahead, Birdie. I am just going to stand here with some Guiseppe Zanotti black velvet pumps, or the latest from Manolo, Louboutin and Prada and see how long you can hold her attention......
Lurker
0 likes
Well, guess I will be taking these back to the store. The blindfold trumps my best effort at distraction or luring you away....
Lurker
0 likes
Well, a blindfold might trump my attempts to divert or distract you, or to at least hurry your reaction to Lil Birdie along....

Or, I can be chanting "SALE - Gracienne, Prada, Albanno, SALE, Gucci, Forzieri, SALE, Donna Karan, Balenciaga, Jimmy Choo.....SALE, SALE
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Er, uh Chase, honey, baby?? You know entirely too much about shoes!! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Can't help that I like women top to bottom, and legs and feet....lol.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Look Chase there's Pixie.....hey pixie girl....how are ya....

(as I make a dash for the door with the Guiseppe Zanotti black velvet pumps the Donna Karans the Balenciagas and the Jimmy Choos)....
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Knew you couldnt stay away with all them shoes Z! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lush Legend
0 likes
they are just so pretty.....lol.......
Seeker
0 likes
Aww...Chase, I told you to keep those shoes out of here!! *pulls out long whip* Pixie, wanna hold him down for me?

After all those shoes Chase offered, I guess I only have one thing left to offer Zaf...Here in this box I have the nicest foot coverings you could ever have on your feet...Stylish, comfy, never goes out of style...
So here ya go...Your very own fuzzy bunny slippers! LOL
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Yeah why dontcha hold him down, Birdie?? I hate shoes and he should know that!!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Seeker
0 likes
Okay, I will hold him. Do you wanna borrow my whip?
Lurker
0 likes
How would I know you don't like shoes, Pixie?

Is it an Arkansas thing?

(I hope that whip is a short one....)
Lurker
0 likes
How would I know you don't like shoes, Pixie? After all, a lady with classy satin gloves should have shoes to match, right?

Or, is it an Arkansas thing, and I should know better?

Lurker
0 likes
How would I know you don't like shoes, Pixie? After all, a lady with classy satin gloves should have shoes to match, right?

Lurker
0 likes