can your guy masturbate?

last reply
44 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have masturbated every day for the last 50 years. I got married 39 years ago. Wifey discovered this two years ago and totally flipped out. After a week of screaming and demanding she talked to on and off therapist/counciler and was told "He is a guy get over it" so she did. Last August she discovered me at again and filed for divorce.
What I want to know is are you ladies offended by this? I have heard doctors say masturbation while in a relationship means nothing and "the more you get the more you want". The same doctor said 95% of men admit to masturbating and the other 5% are lying.
Do you think a controlling wife has the right to control even this?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbation is normal. I cant speak for men but I know the more sex I have, the more I masturbate too. As long as your masturbation doesnt effect you having sex with your wife, she shouldnt be upset about it. It should be something you can both enjoy together too.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i think that masturbation is not only normal in a relationship, but healthy. and, btw, i do, and my wife knows it, and she does as well, and half the time we are fantasizing about each other, and the other half, well, i share my fantasies with her and she's cool with it. smile i say it's your wife who has the issue, Phil, not you.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
i have no problem with it, i prefer being able to watch when he does but everyone is entitled to some alone time lol

♥ J
Lurker
0 likes
I have absolutely no problem with this.. Everyone in a relationship is bound to have off weeks. Maybe your woman is on her period and you aren't into that or your man is away on buisness and you watched a racy movie. I think that there are some people who feel insecure. I had a boyfriend a long time ago it seems that was insecure if I started dressing up or changed my hairstyle or makeup..some people are just weird...what are you going to do
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'd much rather you wank it to the woman in your fantasies versus have sex with the chick down the block.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
there is absolutely nothing wrong with a guy masturbating. i love to watch my guy or girl masturbate. its perfectly natural for someone to want to please themselves
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, definitely not. It is your body and you can do as you wish. No one but you has the power to call the shots, that's the funny thing about it being called YOUR life. I find it hilarious that she called a therapist in the first place, she should be thanking you for beating your meat- it makes you last longer in bed! Fucking wackos these days
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I would be more concerned if my husband didn't masturbate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love watching a guy masturbate..love..it just gets me sooo wet

however if you are avoiding sex with me

it pisses me off

masturbation is good

there is nothing dirty or evil about it..period

better u were masturbating than fucking another chick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm fine with it i understand guys have needs and i know that i may not always want to help him out with those needs when he wants me too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i told my husband years ago that i masturbated every day and he made me feel like a jerk for it..almost like i was cheating. weird.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
i told my husband years ago that i masturbated every day and he made me feel like a jerk for it..almost like i was cheating. weird.

Do you feel like you were cheating, little miss?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

he is the jerk i would love for the person i'm with to masturbate we could do mit together
Lurker
0 likes
i love to watch so its perfectly fine with me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by scooter

Do you feel like you were cheating, little miss?

not when i was masturbating Scooter ;)

and i suppose i shoulda said ex husband or soon to be ex at least...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
however if you are avoiding sex with me

it pisses me off

I've been wondering since I read this why he would be avoiding sex with you.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
No she should not control you! I support my husband and when he's away I suspect he does it all the time but if I'm with him- I at least want to watch!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am 48 been masturbating for as long as i can remember my wife knows i masturbate especialy when she's got her rag or just not up for it. i love to please my self rather than look for a quick fuck keepd mr honest in our relationship
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbation is perfectly normal for men and woman. My guess is your that there were other issues involved in your wife's decision. And she used your jerking off as an excuse.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

not when i was masturbating Scooter ;)

and i suppose i shoulda said ex husband or soon to be ex at least...

The way I see it is; Only a person that can't even control his or her own life would want to control
their spouse's masturbation habits. That would be like being married to a cop and being under the scrutiny of his keen eye 24-7s.

Maybe your ex and the original posters ex can hook up little miss.
They could get a quaint little welcome sign to hang on their door that says;
Welcome to our clean, masturbation free home!

Controling people really need to chill out, it's almost Friday !
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by scooter

The way I see it is; Only a person that can't even control his or her own life would want to control
their spouse's masturbation habits. That would be like being married to a cop and being under the scrutiny of his keen eye 24-7s.

Maybe your ex and the original posters ex can hook up little miss.
They could get a quaint little welcome sign to hang on their door that says;
Welcome to our clean, masturbation free home!

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by scooter

You can come bang on some drums @ my pad anytime Scooter. I gots no neighbors for a quarter mile in any direction (at least who I give a shit about)
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by meg816
I would be more concerned if my husband didn't masturbate.

Exactly. You have a right to do so if you wish. She's.... ugh, I can't even being to pathom the problems your wife has. I'm sorry if that's harsh.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Lurker
0 likes
just remind her your hand was there before her, and it will be there after her too.

on second thought if shes that crazy id bite my tongue. Lorena Bobbitt hand style
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you nicola,

WellMadeMale, I'm going to consider stopping by your pad, after stopping at the licker store, of course. You sure you want me to bring my drum kit, it's a big one with a big band sound.

I look at all this as; one hell of a compliment you two.

Happy 4th of July to everybody.
Each and every one of us~

scooter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you're masturbating instead of having sex with her, then it's a problem. Otherwise, we're all free to enjoy our bodies as we wish.
Lurker
0 likes
No person has the right to be controlling over another. For my four pennyworth I'd say let her damned well divorce you. Of course .. every man masturbates whether in a marriage or not. If she's that narrow minded you'll be better off without her. Can't say the same for your financial situation though.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think it is ridiculous when women get upset about a guy masturbating. I mean come on, what do you think he was doing before you met. It is perfectly normal and way better than him going out and cheating with some women. I would have no problem with my husband masturbating I would totally encourage it. It's natural to all the stuck up pricks. lol get your freak on