Login

last reply
11 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
even though im a guy, i think your guarented to not be the only girl who thinks like you do. its a big turn on for a lot of people to be controled or do the controlling. it is for me, i love dominiting what can i say. don't think your the only one cause promise you theres probably many many more girls who think the same. also hope you find a great master who can satisfie you. if i could be of any help let me know ;) would love to be your master
Lurker
0 likes
hmm I think there are many like you but I doubt they will be claiming it out loud to their friends. It can be hard and there's also the fear that their friends would think they are crazy or just start gossiping about them.
Lurker
0 likes
The line between fantasy and reality is sometimes blurred and often fraught with danger. It is sometimes best to keep reality clearly separated from fantasy - it's way more exciting and definitely safer. Many may proclaim to be the kind of "Master" you describe but in reality they are little more than weirdos, perverts and bullies. Sadly you only discover this when you are at your most vulnerable and often when you are not in any position to take care of yourself. The whole Master (or Mistress) / Subbie or slave thing is best experienced as an outcome of a mature and trusting relationship
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My very first (and healthy) Dom/sub relationship happened to me when I was 19.
You're not alone.

If you do venture into this type of lifestyle, do so with your eyes wide open. It's nothing I wouldn't say to any of my friends. Just be careful.
There are weirdos, perverts and bullies everywhere, so don't sweat it just because you have different tastes than your friends.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi! Great meet, im 19 too!
First off, how do u even kno if your friends have secret fantasies too? ;) in real life i am a typical normal student but online i have dommed male and female alike and known for being too passionate for my age . I don't blame you because i like older guys too, but not too old (mid 30s is my max). Its like antique wine having better taste

I heard many girls at our age are desperate to have a master and yes, it does sound attrative. Someone to be wild and force you to do things but also take care of you. But so far in reality, how many of such guys did you see? If you are not careful you will just look like fresh meat sent to their doorstep, ready to be chopped, cooked and eaten! Yikes! thats what you see in newspapers right?

Dont take d/s relationships lightly cuz once established, its not easy to get out if you wanted to. Your partner may try to keep and abuse you in the name of 'domination'. There are many aspects to be thought of like your preferences and more. Why not try out an online d/s relationship to see if you like it first? Its never too late to try that with your life partner, boyfriend and husband one day who truly loves and care for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some people are going to call me stupid at this but I'm only 18 (19 in three months) and yes I do have a Master. We have known each other for a while before we became Master/pet. He is the same age as me and He is leading me in gently to the relationship. We both started off as boyfriend/girlfriend at the start, and nearly all our friends know us as that. Only one of them knows that Master is a Dom (and that was during a conversation that cleared out the whole cafe out that we were in ) My main advice to you is to get to know someone first before you get into a relationship like ours and know them as much as you can.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Let me start off by saying I'm no BDSM expert, but you have all the traits of a sub. If giving up control excites you, then you're definitely a submissive. My suggestion to you would be to do all the research you can and determine how you want to be controlled and to what extent. It's really important to know your boundaries before entering this type of relationship. Just because you're submissive doesn't mean you have no say. Find a master who understands your needs. BDSM is all about mutual pleasure...don't let anyone tell you any differently. It's all about trust.

And be careful, especially since you have no experience. There are those (hardalltime, for example) who prey on those who desire to be a sub but don't really know much about it. There's more to it than whips and chains and having someone carry out your every demand. Most real dom/mes or masters know this. If you come across a terrible/selfish "dom/me" (I use the term loosely in this case), it can leave very emotionally, psychologically, and even physically scarred. So again, I must stress how important it is to find a real dom/me who is just as concerned about your needs. It's not just about carrying out every demand given to you. Both you and your dom/me have needs. And the relationship only works if you both understand and meet those needs.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sarah84
The line between fantasy and reality is sometimes blurred and often fraught with danger. It is sometimes best to keep reality clearly separated from fantasy - it's way more exciting and definitely safer. Many may proclaim to be the kind of "Master" you describe but in reality they are little more than weirdos, perverts and bullies. Sadly you only discover this when you are at your most vulnerable and often when you are not in any position to take care of yourself. The whole Master (or Mistress) / Subbie or slave thing is best experienced as an outcome of a mature and trusting relationship

well said..... a trusting relationship.... so important....
Work your way through the fuzz to get into the sweet juices