Why does shylass run away from chat?

last reply
22 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Internet Sensation
0 likes
So, I decided to drop into a chat room where shylass was and then she packed up her typing keys and left.

Anyone have a theory?

I'm sorry that I wont be around until Sunday to face you again Shylass. But running away from me when I've polished the golden floors shiny just to get some up skirt and you leave me with two men?! None of them wearing kilts either!
*sighs*
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
So, I decided to drop into a chat room where shylass was and then she packed up her typing keys and left.

Anyone have a theory?

I'm sorry that I wont be around until Sunday to face you again Shylass. But running away from me when I've polished the golden floors shiny just to get some up skirt and you leave me with two men?! None of them wearing kilts either!
*sighs*

It was just really bad timing (on my part), and I felt awful, but I had to go. Sorry.

Here are some flowers for you - I hope you like the vase...

PS If I was allowed my own toffee hammer, I might stick around longer.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Stop running away Daisy!!

Daisy??

DAISY???

Dammit!!

Where did she go???
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Catnip

Anyone have a theory?

*sighs*

You forgot to offer her a lollipop! That's all, then you can't shut her up!!
Lurker
0 likes
Gingerbread... She'll do ANYTHING for a gingerbread man!

(and I mean ANY THING)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Gingerbread... She'll do ANYTHING for a gingerbread man!

(and I mean ANY THING)

TO a ginga or FOR a ginga? She is a bit of a deviant.

LM was discussing something about licking candy buttons and making someone's icing melt...
He might've scared her.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Did somebody mention GINGERBREAD?!?!

My mates sent me a large box of them in the post this morning.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Head Nurse
0 likes
I love gingerbread, the warm fluffy spicy sweet kind. making the cookies requires a lot more time!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
I love gingerbread, the warm fluffy spicy sweet kind. making the cookies requires a lot more time!

That is the Sexiest thing I have EVER read on Lush!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

you owe me a new keyboard, I just drooled all over mine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Warm gingerbread and whipped cream is my absolute favourite dessert...

DAMN, nobody told me THIS kind of stuff is on Lush! Now I won't be satisifed until I get some!!!

Gingerbread, that is...
Lurker
0 likes
I love iced gingerbread... My late Papa used to make it and it was AMAZING!!

Once, I was at a festival and there was a guy dressed as a gingerbread man (like the one in Shrek)

I remember seeing him in the crowd and I may even have hugged him. Anyway, I took a video of the band that were playing at that particular time and I posted it on Youtube...

I received a comment from a guy, the SAME guy, who had been the gingerbread man at that gig!!

We're pals on FB now!! I had actually posted a pic and he was in it! Hahahah

True and random story!! smile
Lurker
0 likes
guess i need to change my name to ginger- bread
Head Nurse
0 likes
(picture was to big)

my favorite gingerbread, so warm and fluffy...

it dresses up well too...

I have just bought some ginger & pepper last week; it's nice and fresh and begging to baked into bread(cake) smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

I have just bought some ginger & pepper last week; it's nice and fresh and begging to baked into bread(cake) smile

Marry me ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
guess i need to change my name to ginger- bread

Oh yummy covered in icing?????
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I'm not really a fan of ginger bread (the cakey stuff) unless it is soaked in unwhipped double cream and Baileys (and even then not very often).

It's GOT to be gingerbread cookies. NOM NOM NOM!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im trying to remember if I've ever try a ginger bread cookie and i think i havent!!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by latinfoxy
Im trying to remember if ive ever try i ginger bread cookie and i think i havent!!

Remind me after the weekend, and I will send you my Secret Recipe to try.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Remind me after the weekend, and I will send you my Secret Recipe to try.

That sounds perfect! i will remind you
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by latinfoxy

That sounds perfect! i will remind you

Head Nurse
0 likes
O Shylass, I am sitting here on lush enjoying a nice fresh gingerbread cookie... and it is DELICIOUS!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm gingerbread cookies with cream cheese icing. I want some now.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry