Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your idea of a perfect date. Guys/Girls tell about your perfect date preference. what will he/she wear. where you want to date?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Whats your idea of have a perfect date? describe a perfect date for you. For guys.. tell about what kind of girl you want and what will be she wearing. For girls what kind of guy you want for perfect date and what will he bring you for gift. where you want to plan your date?
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife in a super short skirt or dress (dress low cut & backless), high heels, thigh stockings, ultra sheer thong, big earrings. Somewhere to hear music or to dance is great.
Lurker
0 likes
With a man taller than me, look handsome, blond black hair, clean shave. Wearing trouser and tshirt. I want to have date on a yacht in the middle of sea. I would like to have under sea diving with him. It would be super cool
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a typical romantic, so a very nice candlelit dinner with me and Master and then possibly if I'm lucky a little massage, posiibly with some of the oils I have.

Other than that a decent meal out and cinema will do me great for a date ^^
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Head Nurse
0 likes
I love to cook a nice dinner & curl up together on the couch, bathrobes on us both. smile